Sunday, October 19, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
Dear You,
I'm not one of those clingy girls. I won't text you first everyday. Come up and talk to me, or we won't talk. If you short answer me, I simply won't reply. If you attempt to distance yourself from me, I will push you away faster than you can say "please, don't leave". Compare me to another girl and you can be HER's. Act like you want to be with me, or you'll learn to be without. Maybe I'm not worth the effort... But maybe I am..
But I will tell you one thing for sure, I was just fine before you came into my life, so I will be perfectly okay when you decide to walk out... Just like everyone else.
You know, I'm not looking for someone who has everything, it's just a matter of priorities. It's been said that you don't always realize what you've until it's gone... And I find truth in that, in every possible aspects when it comes to you. Because, you see, time is a tricky thing, a sneaky thing. You don't realize that either until a moment has passed and disappeared.
Maybe it's time to think. Time to decide. Time to learn. And there's another thing about time.. It waits for no one.
Yours Truly,
Noizairina Zaini
xoxo
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it