Monday, July 29, 2013 @ 12:58 AM
When you come from a broken family, things will definitely fall apart. No one says its gonna be easy.
I have learnt the hard way. When your family ties are built on trust, once you loses that trust, everything else that will surround you will crumble. You tend to be more protective of yourself because you know not even a single family member could offer to help you and all you get is "a piece of their mind".
Truth be told, I can no longer withstand my own family. I stayed strong for the sake of my sisters. If it wasn't for them, I would have packed up all my stuffs and go. I am mentally drained out. I kept things buried deep down inside. No one ever appreciate what I have done for all I get is "you are this" "you are that". For once, have you ever asked me, what is my struggle? What problems did I encounter?
Just so you know, I am tired of listening of that little cry you always gave. Everything is about money money money and money. I can be disobedient if I want to but I choose not to. Where do you think most of my money goes to? Not forgetting, my savings, who did I spent most for/on?
I don't need any credits but all I need is just a show of little appreciation.
You always reminded us to be fortunate because some other families might encounter more bigger problems than us but why arent you tellin yourself that?
Yes, I am lucky that God put me through this and make me a better and wiser person. But then again, you should also know that I am a normal human, just like you with a little heart that generate feelings.
I am no steelheart. I do have feelings too.
Sigh. Unappreciated. Unwanted.
*Ayah, I really need you ;(
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it