Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, December 21, 2012 @ 12:28 PM


It's been awhile since I last updated my blog with a proper post. Well, its 21.12.2012 and people keep assuming that its gonna be the end of the world. Oh what a crap.

2012 is coming to an end and in few weeks left, we're welcoming 2013. Time flies pretty fast, even faster when you've too many things happen in your life. For me, its one hell of a roller coaster ride. December been a good month for me. I'm blessed with a new job, with lotsa welcoming and friendly colleagues. I'm just lucky tho. I've been trying to get jobs that are really in my area of interest and thank God, i got one. You'll be wondering what will it be right? Well, I prefer working in an office surrounding, 5 days work week, office hours that doesn't operates from 7am, good paying salary and most importantly, CONVENIENCES!

Owwww yes! I got it. A bonus point that it's in a government sector, (*pheeeew!* definitely im gonna be here in a very long run and definitely be safe from being retrench or at stake because of economy downfall), it is 5 days work week from 9am to 6pm means im off on Sats n Suns! && it took me only 30mins to reach work from home. And my net salary is 1.*k. (* means im not gonna tell the exact number :P ) Im a happy womaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, really. Means i can travel alot! Hohoho! But not for now, because im planning to let me moolah grow in le bank. Im saving for me future about $500 each month from my net salary, few hundreds dollar for le granny, atleast $80/per mth for my phone bills, $100/per mth on ezlink and the rest I gotta spend... Maybe spend something more on the needs than wants... Will see how it goes. heheheh~

Well, Christmas is coming and I have this sudden feeling of wanting to eat Roasted Stuffed Turkey! Where the hell in SG you can find a turkey?! Damn~ I could really whipped em' up you know~
So yeah, I think im done with my post here, gotta do my work now.

And lastly, Happpppppppy TGIF.
xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube