Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 3, 2010 @ 10:02 PM

Hello world, heh. So today, I've finished my TPD presentation, like finally. Down with two presentation left, POM & EOP, afterwhich focus on theory. Omg! Confirm gonna be dread. Am so not loving theories.

Well, my tuesday was imperfectly fine. Nothing new, its pretty normal, same like the other days. Nothing less, nothing more.

A week more, and then fasting month will start. See how fast the time flies, I hardly feel what's coming. A month more, will be Hari raya. I mean, everyone is looking forward to it, but not for me. 2010 starts off well but along the way, things went off road. Im trying my best to get back on track but it seems that, the more i try, the further it went. I was hoping for some miracles to happen but I doubt that miracles will happen.

Family? Im not sure whether i can depend on them coz it seems to me that my family is breaking a part. For the moment, I have no one to turn too except for myself and closest friends. The only person i confide to is myself. I used to confide my problems to someone whom is dearly to me but the one that whom is dearly to me, turned his back on me. Or perhaps, breaking the blood ties we had. Well, like i've said in the earlier post, I've done trying. I've tried to mend things out but it wasnt appreciated. Life moves on.

My grandma told me to let go off my ego and turned in, but little do she knew the situation that I am in. The things that has been said, it upsets me but im gonna be strong. Eventho it kills the another half of me, i will try my very best to bring myself back in one piece.

The focus now is to get a part time job to support myself and also, graduate from the higher nitec and from there, get a better job for a better secure future.

Oh well, i guess im ending my post here. Enough of rambling. I wanna get some rest. I will update again so other times. Have a good night world. :)

p.s; Maybe some things are better left unspoken.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube