Sunday, August 1, 2010 @ 10:01 PM
Confused;
I sit here thinking about a love so fine to the touch,
A love that became lust!
Love grew from a touch of the lips
Love grew from the voice that came from those lips
Those hands that touch my body so right
Those arms that held me tight
Those eyes that grabbed my soul!
A love that was mine but only for a short time
A love that grows with every word you speak
A friendship now is what we only keep.
From a distances I whisper words to you
Words that only I wish I could say to you...
In a far away place is where my heart wins the race
you become mine and this time only mine!
I have never felt this way.
And i want this love to stay...
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it