Saturday, July 31, 2010 @ 6:18 PM
Oh my! My blog is dead. Tsk~ So boring i suppose. Haha! Its been awhile since I updated a proper post. Well, Im way too busy with life until i have no time to update whats going on. Maybe, some things are meant to be kept private.
Lately, there's alot that I've been through. From friends to relationship, school to family and etc. Well, everyone encounter problems one after another, its life. For now, what is important, I need to be independent. Im stuck in between two things. To work or to school. I tried my very best not to get any problems to occupy my mind. I tried my very best to ignore, i mean not that totally ignorant but just put it aside before i start cracking and killing my brain cells on what's the next step i should do.
Oh man. I've created the mess but it seems that, even I tried my very best to mend it, those crack lines are visible and unforgiveable. Yet again, I tried my best, my very best. If your effort of mending things arent appreciated, the only thing you can do and think off is move on with life. *Give a pat on my shoulder* You did a good job Noi. Eventho it bothers me like alot but nothing can be done. Sigh!
Its hard to lose someone whom you're very closed with. And again, life never stops for anyone, it moves on. I'll try my very best to stay strong. I'll prove that even without you, I can still make it. But nonetheless, if you come to think of it, with you or without you, my life seems to be pretty normal. Nothing is affected except that the main source of my income is no longer available. So, right here, right now, Im standing on my two feet, I will start the journey of my life alone. Eventho its gonna be dead hard, Im gonna strive for it. May god bless you.
The main thing now is, where the hell can i get a flexible part time job which can let me work after school hours and during weekends without clashing with my school's timetable?! Oh gosh! I've look everywhere, up down, left right, back & front. I mean, those i got, its either I need to be committed as a fulltime part-time or part-time who can commit to rotating shift. I need part time like those casuals. I need to work really bad.
Well, today is Saturday. And it seems that my saturday(s) are spent at home. I wanna go out today but with who, Im not sure. Plus, im almost broke, which makes me think, to go out or not to go out. Haiya! If only life is much more simpler. Heh.
Anyway, I think i've post a very long and draggy post, so yeah, im ending my post here. I'll update a proper post again next time but im not sure when. hehe.
Enjoy your weekend readers.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it