Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, May 16, 2010 @ 1:56 PM

Im broke, like totally broke! Almost everyday i went out and got back home the next morning. Baik ah hidop ni mcm selalu! haha~ Guess what, last week, out of 4 days of school, i only when twice! Ni mcm nak dapat GPA 3.5 and above? Maintain lah Noi prangai kau ni mcm! hahahaha. Eventho my timetable only stated 4 days school week which is every Friday there is no class, prangai aku pon tetap mcm soyal. haha. Ok noi, its time to get back on track! I want to get this over and done with immediately. Persevere noi, persevere! =)

So yesterday, I had lepak session with Ayid & friends. First time okay lepak from 2 pagi sampai 5 pagi bebual motivational talk! Selalu nye bebual cock. And Nurul & Liya was shocked to see the different side of me. They always knew me as the "siao tingtong" girl, but this time, they had a major set back wen getting to that Im one of a bitch with brains. hahahaha~ And so they said, "Wah, tak tau plak aku, kau ni a total different person when comes to life". The answer replied, "Well, hidup ni terbentang luas, it depends on you; how you wanna play and lead it. Life is always fair. What you give is what you get." and again, they said, "Kirakan, kalau aku ada problem, i noe who to turn too rite?". I smiled, and said "Im all yours. Im just a call away."

Okay enough of the motivational talk. haha. What i knew, eventho we talked and shared about everything, from boys to girls, from youngster to elderly, from past to present to future, all i knew is, I have fun. I love exchanging opinions. =)

Oh wait, I have something to share. I was browsing thru youtube, and i saw this. I was like "OMFG!" ni baru budak2 sia, primary 1 summore and they are like those "tigershow" performers. pfft! Corrupted siak~ At a young age, they have been exposed to do something like dis, its like, "Omg mom & dad! What are you thinking?!"


Watch this!



Power eh?! How shocking! hahaha~ Okay lah, i should stop blabbering. Today, I've set my timing to play lappy. Only afta 1530hours, afterwhich, hands on to project. I need to get my motivations on. I want to achieve this and Im gonna do it. heee.

Okay lah, I think im ending my post here. Happy watching the video! haha. Take care people.

PS; On the 19th May, Im going to have a night out - Party til you drop! Sape2 nak join, give me a beep/msn. =)

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube