Tuesday, May 4, 2010 @ 11:29 PM
Hello people!
I've just finished up my POM ppt. Tomorrow is our presentation and we're the 1st group to present, how great? ahaha~ So, I went to school, supposedly to go for SW but the devil speaks louder den angel, Me, Leeyan & Lyana decided not to go. ahaha! Prangai pariah~ We had our super early lunch over at QiJi. Afterwhich, waited for Kin, ni pon lagi satu, prangai pariah pemalas nak pegi SW. -_-" and off to school. School was fine. Mcm dah berzaman tak jumpa mcm rindu because Monday which is yestday, I did not went to school. Self-declared Labour day holiday uh kan. haha! And surprisingly, I thought Hidayah, Leeyan, Shikin & Lyana went to school but they did not, left Idham only. ahahaha! Sumpah kita prangai pariah peh pemalas! I was shocked, seriously, padahal tak berjanji pon!
So after school, took bus home. 1930hours planned to meet Leeyan over at Starbucks BPP, again, I was late. hahaha! We did our projects, had my Mango Passion Fruit + Fudgy Chocolatey = Orgasmic! And I saw Attica too. haha. Kecoh siak kau keje! Last warning ehk! We sat over at starbuck til 2145 hours and den off home. I dunnoe why, my mood today so very the happy liddat, I decided to walk back home from BPP to Teckwhye. hahaha! Furthermore its a walking distance, tak lah jauh sangat kan!
Upon reaching, 'F' gave a call. He said he's at Sinaran having dinner of which he asked whether to meet up for a while. Happy gitu lorh~ So, taking my own sweet time, met him, talk cock, pinch here pinch there, about time, I said i need to go home coz I need to email my project to my groupmates. He agreed den, yeah, Now im at home. Touched up the background and etc, and its done. hee. Now, I is wanting to Facebook-ing. After fb-ing den I'll write a quick note for tomorrow's ppt.
Just before I end my post, before I went home, I disturbed 'F'. ahahha! Mcm budak biol. Haha. This is how the scene goes;
Me; Eh you dah gemok sih. Dulu kurus! hahaha
'F'; Ah sei.. dah boncet. Tgk perot i nie.. ishK Ishk!
Me; Ahaha tau pon! Ok lah, i nye turn ah plak jadi kurus,
asik jadi gemok je! hohoho
'F'; Eh tak bagus you jadi Kurus! You mcm gini i suka! Boleh
jadi i nye teddy bear. boleh gigit2 cubit2.. Best!! Empok! hehehe
Me; Eeeehh! Demoralizing me siak! Suka kau jadi sweettalker?
haha
'F'; Mana ada sweettalk.. Ni kenyataan babe. hehe. You chubby
& montel better..
Me; Whatever siak 'F'!!!!! hahaha K lah bye nak balek
'F'; Alahhh. Okay lah bye *hugs*
AHahahhaa! Kecoh eh ni budak. Tak bagus jadi kurus ehk? Kurang ajar! Very the demoralizing! Hahaha. Ok lah, I'll end here. Update again tomorrow or bila2 free. hehehe! Nytes peeep-ohss~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it