Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, April 20, 2010 @ 10:26 PM


So, before I start pen-ing down a proper post, I would like to give an advanced wish to the 2 above siblings, Dilla & Dayah, a happy Happy Birthday in 1 and 1/2 hrs time. hahahaha~ Happy 23rd Birthday to Dilla and Happy 20th Birthday to Dayah. Its amazing huh sharing the same birthdate as your sister? aha~ I hope you guys will have a blast on your birthday. Be blessed & Blissed lovelies! Happy Birthday once again. :)


Oritey, now lets move on with proper updates. hehe~ Today, I did not go to school because my right eyes were infected. Thanks to my contact lense. haha! So, i spent my day resting my eyes and now, okaylah, not so bad as yesterday.

So, few days back. On a Friday dated 16th April, me & my gila friends had a "Girly Affair". As planned, we watched Rec 2 over at The Cathay. Rec 2 is not scary at all but maybe the sound effects and the way the demons acted that made people paranoid. hahaha! Overall im giving a rating of 7 out of 10. After the movie, we have no idea where to go. Seriously, we are fickle. First we thought of having super late lunch cum early dinner over at Marina Square but it was taken back, den we decided to eat at Tong Seng, Bugis.. So, we took the long cut to Bugis which is walking passed Hill St but not for long, I suggested to eat Dallas Chicken over at POMO. hahah!
And since Leeyan, Lyana & Kin have no idea what is Dallas Chicken, they agreed to it. So yeah, we had our super late lunch cum early dinner at Dallas Chicken.

The picture below is taken at Dallas Chicken. :) Sedap kan the ayam! Its better than KFC & not forgetting cheaper too! :D



So after we had our early dinner, we have no idea where to head too. So again, we planned to have a chill out session at Esplanade but Lyana gave the expression of "Not again...." and furthermore it's drizzling, so cancelled. Then, I suggested to go for karaoke session over at Cash studio Cuppage but they thought it would be expensive because C.S is charging double compared to the other days(Mon-Thurs). And then again, Leeyan suggested to chill out over at One fullerton. We agreed to it but half way thru, we decided & agreed to go "Classy". We chilled over at Coffee Club @ The Cannery. And along the way we managed to stop-and-pose for the camera and ada lah adegan2 yang melucukan hati! hahaha~

And again, below are the pictures we took.



After reaching to our destination, we sat and decide what we want to munch. So, I decided to gave a treat of Muddy Mud Pie. Delisioso~ I love C.C's Muddy Mud Pie. Orgasmic! And i have sumthing up on my sleeves, I decided to give a surprise...



Taaadaaaa~ Belated Kin's birthday & Advanced Leeyan's birthday. Ahaha~ This two lahabao reaction is like Surprised! Lagi-lagi Leeyan! Ahahhah~ For kin is belated because initially, during our school holiday, we had plan of Karaoke Session which I cant make it so yeah, its like a "make up" belated surprise. hehe~ So a few hours later, we decided to chill by the riverside. Kin went off earlier. Left me, leeyan & lyana. Den came along Iznan, a friend of Lyana, chilling out together with us. haha~ Around 2130hours, we made a move.



It was a fun fun fun outing. It would be much more better if Hidayah and Idham were to tag along with us, but sadly, they cant coz they have something on, on the day itself. It's really hard to get the perfect 6 of Me, Lyana, Leeyan, Hidayah, Shikin & Idham. I wonder when will that be? haha~

Saying about perfect six, I miss my perfect nine too, "the Doobies" which consist of Me, Hidayah, Idham, Nadiah, Syura, Sydiah, Faizal, Fika & Ahmad. Its been ages since we last had proper outing. I hope we will meet again like we used too. I miss those moments of fun & laughter.

Ahhh.. I think I blabber too much already. Maybe it is time to put a fullstop for today's post. haha~ So, in 1234days time, my new blog layout will be up. I have yet to finish it coz it took me 2 bloody days to plan-create-illustrate the codes & the background. Stress giler! ahaha~ Oh well, I think I will end my post here. Tomorrow school at 8 am and I need to go to sleep. hehe! Well, good nite to whoever reading this post. Have a good nite sleep!

xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube