Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, December 29, 2009 @ 9:47 PM

Today, was a bit dull but still managed to pull through the day. So, I decided to go out with my little sisters to watch Alvin & The Chipmunks 2. It was an extreme cute movie. I can see how my sisters enjoyed watching it, coz they kept on laughing throughout the movie. -_-"

Then, did a bit of shopping. Bought two bags for Mona & Iqah. Budak-budak skrg very the fussy. Mona wanted a Billabong brand and Iqah wanted a Yak Pak or Dickies. Why? Because they're jealous of me for having all those nice looking bags. Pfft. Byk duit aku nak beli kan korang bag skola mahal-mahal. Baru primary school nak melawa. rembat baru tau. haha!

So we bought an OP brand instead. Usual price was $69.90 for each. Wah terkencet siak if I were to buy at the original price for 2. Luckily there's 50% sales. So each bag is at 30bucks or so. And they were very happy. Tak lama lagi aku declared bankrupt. ahahaha!! After jalan-jalan cari makan den we headed home. Reached home around 2030hrs. And skrg budak2 dajal ni dah tdo. Aman skit~ hehehe.


Yesterday, I went out with my 2 bitches, Tassha & Shidah. We went for a "melalak" session at Cuppage, teman biasa kita. haha! Again, i cant update a proper one because pictures are all with tassha. Whatever it is, i enjoyed myself yesterday. Yok kluar lagi~ :)

Okay lah peeps, I think I'll end my post here. Penat ready. Want to have some rest. hehe!
Nytes my people~

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube