Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, December 26, 2009 @ 8:09 PM

Since I've been going out for the past few weeks and is almost broke, I've decided to stay home Saturday. haha. How good is that? And furthermore, I despise going out into huge amount of crowds. Very irritating. Its like nerve wrecking moments. haha!

My grandmother pester me to follow her to Geylang Serai which I refused to go. Why? I hate going to the market place, obviously + it was raining & she wanted to take 67, one direct bus instead of the train. Dudok dalam tu 67, pantat naek lentong! So i was taken back for the trip. haa. No good grandchild lah noi! hee.

I spent half of my day sleeping. It was very pleasant. Thanks to my grandmother for deciding to bring my sisters along if not I would probably have difficulties to sleep while they're around. haha! After a very long & good sleep, I sneak up to the kitchen to see "what's cookin~" but as expected, no food that has been cooked. haaa. Then, decided to do some experiment in the kitchen. Took those frozen food out to let them defrost by itself, I took my shower. Double shiok! Raining + Cold water = Freezing! haha. Then, I cooked my own Nasi goreng pattaya with addiotional of shredded chicken! Sedap tau! haha. There's no seafood in the fridge but only sotong. No fishcake no prawn, so substitute the prawn/fishcake to chicken. haaa!

And my family just came back home. Lama pe kat geylang. Ape ada kat situ pon tak tau. Luckily i never followed if not im gonna give the "masam face" to everyone haa.




And yesterday, I went out with Nad, macam date lah gitu. haha! We watched Avatar at The Cathay. Decided to watch at 1635 hrs but the tix are all sold out, so we bought the next time slot at 1845 hrs. Its worth the watch! Psychedellic habis siol crita ni! I would love to visit the Pandora if it's real. hahaha! Seriously, you guys must watched. I dont mind watching it again for the next 2 and half hours. It was splendid!! I rated this as Movie of the year 2009! :D

After the show, me & nad walked to Far east. And i forgot that orchard rd's road was closed due to xmas, and dang! There we go, walking through the whole lot of people. Frigging pissed!! But I have fun with Nad. Its been like ages since we last met. Each time we planned to go out with the doobies, confirm last minute people will back out. So, me & nad decided to go out together without the rest. Tunggu sampai tua lah nak complete 9 orang ada! Lagi2 syura, ahmad & fika, tu lu mao take care geng tunggu. Pfft.

Reached to our destination, We waited for our bus to go home. Eventho it was a short movie meet up, Im happy to see you sia Nad! Rindu kau giler babi to its maximum core siak!! hahaha! Eventually, i have no pics to share because Nad's not online. Have yet to wait for the pictures we took den i can share. :)

So, Im ending my post here. Its quite draggy lah. Later you read, you'll get bored. haha.
Have a happy weekends peepsy~ :D

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube