Friday, December 18, 2009 @ 4:08 PM
Its been long since I last blogged. So, today decided to start blogging again. Lately, there's alot that has been going on in my life. But that doesnt stop me from living coz' Life has to move on no matter what obstacles you've been or need to go through.
I always remind myself not to be bothered or to be affected with what's going on but recently, everything went down. I stumbled, I fell and I broke down within minutes. Yes, even the strongest may fall but No, Im not gonna give up.
And at times too, I remind myself that some things are better to let go. The more you hold on to it, the more you will be hurt.. No one says it will be easy and no one says it will be cure easily, but sometimes, you must take risk in life. Only let the priority for someone who's deserving. When chances are abused, you know it yourself, to set it free & let it go.
Just be reminded by this.... Eventho you've been through alot, you hold on so tight..
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it