Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, December 24, 2009 @ 2:26 AM

Its 2.28 am, and I cant sleep. So decided to read blogs and I happened to read my closest friend's blog or perhaps after reading today's post, its up to her to regard me as her friend or not. So beware, these current post will be a bit draggy & lengthy.


So without further a do, let start ok? hee.
I know its kinda personal and so called "kental" to post about someone through your blog, but whatever it is, if you dont mind, it doesnt matter coz its my blog anyway. And yes, you must be wondering about who and what Im gonna post. I gave my furthest & deepest thinking which killed my brain cells at this friggin moment, if we were to talk it out, no use, we rarely see each other like we used to; if we text each other, also no use because waste our own money. So, Im sure you gonna read my blog. And the best, fastest & easiest story on the go. hee.

Obviously there's reason why you blogged about someone rite? So here I am writing about my dearest friend, Farah. Of coz, people gonna be shocked. Giving the expression of "Eh, what happened? I thought you guys are really closed?". Like I have mentioned earlier, I happened to read her blog and she updated newest post about her life or perhaps, friends meddling into her personal life? But why must I be bothered? Yes, it bothers me when something catches my attention and I know that I or perhaps "We" got something to do with it. But not to worry, I dont have issues or any grudges against you.

Her says.
I realise it wasnt a mature act. Im nt mature enough in handling things. They telling me to let go, he is not the one. They say i should leave him behind and stop wastin my time. I persisted after a while.
i gotta stop disguising myself as someone that is not me. its not right. and im happy that i take the risk. i know they love me,they care for me but, i really hope they will understand and accept what happen. cause i saw the changes in him.
"If they are really a true friend, they will understand you and stand by you"


First of all, yes, we told you that Haikal wasnt the right person for you but why we said that? Because of his own actions. And furthermore, we just gave you our honest thoughts, like they always say, "true friend" gives the hurting answers, like always reality bites, truth hurts. And we didnt force you to leave him because its your life, you who runs it and you are old enough to think for your own good, and yes, im glad that you admitted that you werent mature enough in handling things. Like you always said, "dah bagus tu aku sedar". Thumbs up for you :)

Secondly, its good that you didnt follow our thoughts. You're big enough to think what's what. But remember, there's dis one saying that goes, "Once Bitten, Twice Shy" & "A drunk person mumbles the truth". And for sure, you understand what I meant. And again, you knew what kind of person I am. Im the type of person who believes in "you get what you deserve" and "be a person of your own words & actions". I dont play around with words, Im straight with it. Yes, I know it seems like sadistical to see someone that has been hurt by just words, but Im sorry, I just cant play pretend to someone who I cared for. Im honest with my thoughts. Oh, I forgot that words cant bring you down. Yet again, nevermind but then, what I mind is, I dont really take back what I've said. Once spitted, will never lick back. Nevertheless, Im not against your relationship with Haikal but remember, I wont regard him as a friend like I used too.

Remember the sms I sent you recently? It was sarcastic yet it was frm the truth. Maybe to you, you didnt see it coming but what we felt, you're just playing around with the wind. What I meant was, treating us only like an option because your priority is towards your boyfriend, okay who doesnt right but this is different. The malay says, "Bila perlu baru cari". Sorry to say this, I abhore that kind of attitude and you know it yourself but what to do, you're my friend, (closest; after all those years together) afterall which I decided to stay put and stand by you no matter what shits you gave to us. Patience is Virtue, that's what We (not you & you know who) hold on to.

I dont mind if after this you want to have grudges or bad thoughts or whatever that came to your mind, coz obviously, I cant stop you from what you intend to do. I have no rights against you. Follow your desire. Coz from now on, I or perhaps, We, wont interfere in any of your matters. Pardon for my mistakes, Im just being ME.

p.s; If you love to go by theory, then, dis one theory is for you.

True friend is not a priority nor an option, they're just playing the role of being a friend; what they're suppose to be & to do, coz that what makes a friend, a true friend. - Bob Marley


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube