Thursday, November 5, 2009 @ 9:55 AM
The time has finally come! Marvellous!
To you Ramdzan Mohamad,
You're not even regarded as my fucking step father.
You're just some fucking stranger that I happened to by pass randomly.
Around of applause,
You've just released the animal side of Nurzairina Zaini.
How was that punch on your fucking face early in the morning?
Painful huh? It bleeds huh? How wonderful~
I am satisfied as a beast.
I can give you more if you want me to,
but thanks to your wife that is my MOTHER who stops the fight.
Alamak geng, pecah lah kau. Ni mcm kau gelar diri kau gangster?
Kene tumbok jatoh boi. Dengan pompan lagi which is so called "anak tiri" summore!
Hahahaha!! Well, like all zookeeper said,
"Dont ever try to provoke an animal which has long never been tame, it can get beastly in the matter of seconds."
And now, Im proud to say, Your game is Doomed!
RUN FOR YOUR LIFE BASTARD! :D
Coz the next thing you know, you're in the cell of hell.
And to my beloved mom (how bad you can be, still i appreciate whatever that has been given), I dont mind if you want to side him for only God knows what fortune he can brings you, but remember,
You said this to ME early dis morning...
"You yourself not in the right path of life, dont try to be good"
Wait a moment, do you realised what you're saying? Doesnt it get back to you?
Like MOTHER Like Daughter. Cant you see with your own eyes that IM Your Another Alter Ego? :)
Dont you ever heard of malay's proverb?
"Bagaimana acuannya begitulah kuihnya" or
"Lauk mana tidak tumpah ke nasi?"
If you have not yet come across it, let me tell you this. I am who you're in the past.
Isnt it the same? You're always the problematic, troublemaker & insolent child since you were young. Am I right to say so?
But Im thankful that I know what's what.
Coz' I only give problems to those who gives me attitude,
I only gives trouble to those who makes my life difficult,
AND I will only be Insolent to those who are not worth to be respected.
Coz I DO NOT WANT TO BE LIKE YOU, MOM..
But too bad, I just did pick up a few things from you.
Coz God is Great. What is history, most likely to repeat itself in the future or present.
So, please make a correction on your statement, Mom.
You're not even close to perfect. And you're not that good even.
The house is full of mirrors, Big big mirrors.
Why not, for a second thought, you try to look at yourself in the mirror before you shoot out something that can hit yourself back, pretty hard..
Yes, Im not a daughter that every mom wishes to have,
But remember, what makes me become what and who I am Now..
Is all because of YOU..
All the sayings are true,
Sometimes People will tend to forget who made them laugh..
But People will never tend to forget how you make them feel..
It was never my intention to degrade you, Im sorry but what can I do, you have never taught me anything in life. The only thing i always see right before my eyes is your stink attitude that has never been change since ages ago.
Or perhaps, since the very 1st time you wanted to kill your own daughter when she was 5 years old because you cant have what you're not suppose to get.
Remember that mom?
Coz I still remember it vividly. :D
And to my friends, Im sorry that I did not attend school today and because of that, Our ETP project was delayed. But I will try my very best to give all out on dis project. I am sorry, really.
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it