It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.
Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E

Sometimes, there's different path to choose. Life is not easy as what we think it is. The decisions made is within oneself. Its either you choose the right path or the wrong path. But either one of the path has it advantages & disadvantages.The picture literally shows where I stand right now. Im stuck in the middle with no where to go. I have alot of choices to choose but those choices given are critical. The comments given were rational but neither of it can make it up to my mind. Im so lost right now with too many directions to decide. If I choose to go one way, Im scared I might lose an opportunity; literally I dont know what lies beyond the path I choose. Im so confused. Im so lost.
Sometimes, situations stopped me from thinking but most of the time, experiences makes me thinking. Everytime I wonder, what do I really want or need in life; Is it just happiness or is it just love or perhaps, both that makes one's life full & contented. Despite of that mindset, I do really knew, I need affections.
A beautiful soul once told me,
you can choose to change how & what you are but the fact is, you cant really change who you are, in the inside. Eventho, you can pretend to change who you are on the outside but the roots is still remained as the roots.
That piece of advise made me thinking for awhile. Somehow & somewhat it's true. It all depends on me now, to change for the better or to stay just as it is without any progression. If possible, I would love to choose all the paths given but I possibly cant. In life, one need to be stern with the decision made. Whether it's a regret or a satisfaction, life has to go on. We need to experience what we have yet to cover to know what is life all about. Eventho, I've lots of path to choose and may be at loss, I still remember my way home.
Just remember, eventho different path leads to different life but whatever it is, do not lose a grip on who you are because, 'You' are still 'You' no matter how hard you try to change. :)