Monday, November 16, 2009 @ 11:14 PM

First and foremost, I wanna wish these two people
(above picture). Happy 23rd Birthday to Zuree & Happy Belated Birthday to Tashima. :) Obviously, the two besties shared the same birth-month and their birth-dates are not that far either. Tashima's was on 8th and Zuree's on the 16th.. Bagus lah gitu~ Ahaaa! Oh well, I hope you guys have a blast on your big days. A year older. Tapi stay sweet 17 gitu~! Haha!
So as I was browsing through my pictures over at socio-networking sites which I've joined. I found the pictures!! Super legend!! Those were the "minarep" days. Haha. See how "tinggi" my kening is! Hahahaha. I cant stop laughing ok. Look different rite? Imagine with those kenings and my piercings, whoa! Confirm kena stereotype. Standard of coz, Singaporeans, the only work they're best at is StereoTyping People! hahaha :]
So my ITE mates, korang nak sangat kan tgk zaman aku minarep, ah ni dia gambar nye! Tengok puas-puas ah ok. HAHAHA. And im not a hypocrite, I dont denied when people said I was once a minarep, not because of im proud to be one but because its the life I'd once choose before. Everyone has their own past, so yeah, Stop being prejudgemental and the pictures was taken when I was 14 & 15. So can you guess which is 14 and which is 15? heee! :)

Apart from that, school was fine. Lots of laughter. Joke of the day by Dee "menganyam tetek" hahahahhaa!! Instead of saying 'ramas', she said menganyam! Kau fikir ape, tetek ketupat pe sia? hahahahahha!!
Im ending my post here. Must have a good rest. hehehe! Nite lovely peepos!! ;D
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it