Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, November 1, 2009 @ 3:03 PM

First and foremost, I want to wish this baby girl of mine (below), Happy 18th Birthday. Chey~ Dah legal lah orang tu. haha! May you have a blast on your birthday babygirl. Be bless & Bliss Alright. Meet you soon with the doobies. Miss you guys loads. :)



So, yesterday was the Halloween's Night. By right, I was supposed to go for a friend's wedding but I didnt turned up instead. Kirim saje sudahlah. I was too tired to travel to Tampines. Its freaaking far alright! heee! Besar pey pemalas sia Noi.

And thus, decided to stay at home. But around 1430hrs, Dayah pester me to accompany her to watch Jennifer's Body which den, I told her I've already watched the movie online & im freaking broke but she insisted as she was bored at home. After much deliberating, I've decided to accompany her. Alah tak jauh, kat Lot 1 jer. Boleh lah. haha!

We met around 1630hrs, visited Nurul as she is working & has permanently transfered to Lot 1's outlet. Ape jadi kalao besties primary school berjumpa? Ah jadi giler! haha~ Chilled at her shop den we went for early dinner den Me & Dayah went for our movie, Nurul continued back to work.

Through out the movie, I was laughing at people and their reactions. How bad is that? What do you expect since I've already watched it online. So i got bored and thus, decided to laugh at people. Lagi-lagi si Dayah. hahaha! Kecohhhhhh uh! The movie finishes around 2100hrs plus, we visited Nurul again. haha! Dah mcm kedai bapak aku plak suka2 hati visit2 orang. hahaha!! Then, we planned to wait for Nurul as she finishes at 2200hrs. Waited at our usual lepak spot at Lot 1. Then, Dayah's friend, Pis asked whether we wanna tag along for adventure since it is Halloween's nite. haha!

Nurul agreed to follow, so I just went with flow. Pis, Wan & Pa'at fetched us at CCK. Then met their other friends at Town. From there, we went to Bottle Tree then Wak Hassan then Lornie Rd (Kheam Hock). Wah betol punye adventure sia kita! haha!! The 1st two places we didnt saw anything but at Kheam Hock, we did saw few things. What do you expect, it's a Chinese cemetery. But not for long, the place is getting more visitor. So we decided to make a move. And time checked, it's 0400hrs in the morning.

Pis sent me & Dayah back, then Nurul & Wan and so on. Nak cakap we have fun, tak lah sangat. But okay lah. We have fun disturbing others on road. hahaha! Prangai mengakalz sia kita! huhu! Once I've reached home, took a quick shower and off to bed. Seriously, penat giler. And the only rest day for me, is today, Sunday. Ni confirm2 tak keluar. Besok dah skola. Aku penat. haha!

And I think, Im ending my post here. Too much blabbering already. haha! Will update again when I have stories to tell uh ok. hahah!! Take care peepos. Have a great Sunday! :D


xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube