Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, October 29, 2009 @ 7:32 PM

Today, i woke up super late and because of that, I did not went to school. Im sorry guys especially Idham. Tomorrow I make it up to you ok? hehe!

So, spent my day at home. Since Im free with nothing, I decided to change my blog skin. Im so happy to play around with my adobe photoshop. Its been like months since I last touch my Adobe CS3. As for my CS4, I've already uninstalled it because I prefer CS3. CS4 is more for intermediate & more for working base which mean it works better in Mac than normal window OS computer.

I thought of changing my blog layout but I was being just plain lazy to create new source code. So decided just to change the top banner header. I even had my stereo changed because my friends kept complaining that my songs are irritating. Haiya! When you guys will learn how to appreciate music huh? Lol~

So this week, im not sure whether I wanna hangout. Im so broke. Omg! I need a part time job lah. But im scared if i were to start working, I'll get less motivated to go to school. Haiya! Need to have self-management already. haha!

And to Eiffah, sorry eh tak dapat pegi club ngn kau. Aku taknak jadi frequent clubber mcm dulu. heee. But not just that lah, I have plans already even before you ask me out...

Okay lah, Im getting ready to go out. I'll update when I have the opportunity. Take care my lovely peepos. Good nite.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube