Friday, October 23, 2009 @ 3:44 PM
It seems that Im very pissed with everyone. I dont like being push around. I dont like to be in part of oh-whatever-problems you guys have encountered. Infact, dont point out things which you dont have the initiative to ask OR worse, put me in a scene which I fucking dont know what's going on.. I treated everyone of you as my friend, good friends indeed but I dont wish to end it this way. You guys just leave me clueless... Is this what the term "friends" is? I dont know. Im disappointed. Better be on my own right now.
And yesterday, i fucking did not enjoyed myself even I knew I should. Thanks to all those drunkards eh eventho I was almost half dead. Not gonna mention anything. You should know who you are. Be thankful that I've been very tolerating and patience through out the party at Dbl O.. If im not a good friend, I wouldnt stay just to look after you guys, instead, I will go to my other friends to get my party's mood on.. Be reminded, this will be the last. Haiya~ What a day to end with.
I want to be alone. And I find myself peaceful staying all alone, entertaining myself with whatever things which I know can make me happy. For those who has been there for me, Thanks a lot. :)
Ending my post here. I've not in the mood to blabber. Take care peepos~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it