Saturday, October 17, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
I want to break free.
Please, I need my very own space.
Everything seems to collide.
Arghh!! My brains are disfunctional at the moment.
Its only human nature to whine what God gave you,
But never did go against what that has been lined up to/for me.
Sometimes, I wished I was not born to the world,
Most of the time, Im thankful for what I have..
When Im sobber, I always doubt myself.
When Im rational, I always think that there's someone is less fortunate than myself.
Life is complicated to understand.
But Im thankful to myself that Im still standing strong.
Trying to live life as it is..
Enjoy whatever moments I have..
Life is too short to make mistakes
But Humans can never run from mistakes.
Hahaha~ Complicated aye?
Ok cut the crap. :)
Any idea of what to create for my new blog skin? pfft.
so stress thinking about it since yesterday.
Oh gosshhh!! Im getting tired of further thinking & cracking for blog skin.
Besides that, im sicked of going to school.
Perhaps, sicked of seeing Mr TOOT's and Mr TOOT's faces.
And Mr Hari is like so WHATEVER. :D
(if anyone of the class read this, and if you want to be a paoto kia, tell him what I've blogged)
lalalalala~~
He may be a goooooood and fun C.A BUT
I dont like him for laying his hand like no other business..
Even my dad never did lay hands on myself.
And that doesnt mean im a spoilt brat! :D
You can tell my father whatever you wanna say Mr.
But I tell you, better dont waste your time.
The only thing my father can say is
"Im Old Enough To Think What Is Right"
And on the other hand, I think ITE is not professional enough.
They want students to abide the rules & regulation.
But do they think they acted fair for everyone?
Like e.g the hairstyling course.
The H.S students can do anything to their hair
but not the others.
Isnt it fair? Just because they're pursuing hairstyling,
but that doesnt mean they can do anything to their hair.
Rules are rules.
Stupid ITE. hahahaha.
Oh well, enough said.
Im tired of thinking what's what.
Fuck it man!
I do whatever I think I SHOULD do.
By all means,
I dont need any approval. :)
Have a great weekends peepos~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it