Sunday, August 9, 2009 @ 1:30 PM

First and Foremost, HAPPY NATIONAL DAY to all my people, to the nation, and Singaporean living abroad~ And not forgetting HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY TO SG! GUA ♥ SG dok!! hahahaha!! Since I'm very, extreme patriotic today, I did something.... *look below*
I did this Quiz about Singapore. Hahaha! Semangat kebabian sial aku nari! Step semangat kebabian je eh, padahal dudok rumah je. haha. Okay lah tu, I'm being patriotic at home. Im spending my Sunday at home again! Since today is Singapore's big day, I would rather sit at home coz I'll getting fucking piss with the crowds. I hate big crowds. Irrits!
Okay, stop talking about SG lah. And YEAY!! I've changed my layout. Happy sia! hahaha! It took me 2 days okay to complete this. Plus Minus all those source codes + brain cracking and so on. Im sticking with grey again. I just like the colour combo, mcm elegant yet simple. I so the like! haha~ So, since Im staying at home, maybe? Im gonna make use of it. haha~ I wanna crack asses laughing to those who joined SG Idol. Confirm kekek mao lebih! Lagi2 the the Nyonya pasar step US Singer! hahahah!! I cant wait, like seriously. hahaha~
Confirm people say "Weak ah kau Noi. Jom ah tgk bunga api! Rugi beb!" haa~ Please, I'll be catching those fireworks live from my house ok, NOT tru the TV's but tru my window's. Eventho it's a distance, still I can catch the fireworks. Im staying on the higher ground which is on the 24th floor, like duhh. Confirm can see what, summore my house is facing towards the town area. Double boost siol! Heeee~ And furthermore, I've saw the fireworks ready on the preview's day. It's only fireworks, what is there to HU HA about?
So, my post is almost like an essay ready. So before i forgot, I wanna wish this friend of mine. *below*
This is Lyana~ Happy 19th birthday to you eh beb! Haha~ Have A Blast on your 19th birthday. You're Singapore's baby lah kan. Your birthdate falls on 9th Aug. Kau lah yang paling patriotic! Hahaha! So beb, have a bless & bliss life. Be happy on ur big day! 19 kape??! hahaha~
Okay lah, I think, Im gonna end my post here and continue watching Tv. Hahaha~ Bosan lah asik2 on laptop je. Heee! Take care people. Enjoy your National Sunday Day. lol~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it