Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Thursday, August 13, 2009 @ 9:29 PM

Oh well, I have every minute Stalker now. haha
Stop checking my blog every now and then lah pls.
I dun wanna expose your blog here but I will soon.
I dun mind if you wanna read my blog everyday,
But you're reading my blog every 1 hr. Like wth?

I know you have issues with my friends,
but wait a minute, I have no time to blog about you.
There's more to blog about rather than blogging abt ur friggin self.
Oh gosh, u're already old enough to think lah beb!
Aku tak kuasa lah siak nak layan ni semue.
Kau ade hal ngn kwn aku, tu kau nye pasal k.
Aku takde masok dlm ni story.

I have no grudges towards you eventho I know,
Your small blardy mouth is a bitch.
I dont mind if you wanna talk about me or even us behind ur back,
Coz simply, I cant be fucking bothered about it.
You wanna talk? You wanna spread all the stupid rumours?
You wanna bitch? You wanna change the story line?
You wanna do whatever fucken thing to make yourself satisfy,
Then, I shall let you do the talking. I'll let you have your time.

Coz I know, You're just jealous.
Oh my oh my! I smell jealousy here~ haha~
Common ah eh, if you're checking my blog just to see
whether or not i BLOG about you, please lah eh,
I dont have time for it.
Kau mana nye jambu je aku nk g bebual pasal kau?
Kalau aku btol ah nk bual pasal kau,
dpn2 muka kau lah sia aku dah bebual..
Haiyo~ Grow up lah grow up~

So, i rest my post here.
Like i've stated in my blog,
IF YOU WANNA BITCH,
DO IT STRAIGHT TO MY FACE.


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube