Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 8:54 PM

I missed those moments we shared.
Those struggling we've been through.
Those laughters we cracked.
I missed those all.
Still remember vividly..
We ran together in the rain.
Those moments are wonderful
And will never be forgotten.
I missed everyone of you.
Not in picture; Fika.
**************************
First & foremost, Hello to all my lovelies. How you guys been doing? Im doing good but tired. School is getting bored each day. How I wish that "the doobies" were still here.. Haish~ Apart from that, I've deteriorate alot in school work. Omg Noi! What are you thinking?! Get back on track again! If you gonna ask, what's bothering me, I'm gonna say it simple, Alot of things bothering me. Im lossing my focus in almost everything. I'm so not motivated anymore. Haiya.. What a life~
Anyhoos, tomorrow will be the last day of school for only this week. Wooo! That is super great! Coz Im gonna party hard this week. Hahhaha~ And it's super long weekends coz Monday is a public holiday! Gerek or what? This week im all out. Confirm pancit + bankrupt. hahaha! Back on track. I need to find a fcuking part time job. Omg!! Im so restless man! I seriously need one. If any of you people have any recommendations, jgn lah malu2. hehehe!
Okay-okay. I guess im gonna end my post here. I've trying to create new blog layout for my oh-so-boring-current-layout. Haha. Its been like ages since I last use my photoshop. tsk~ Since i got many free time now, I wanna try to create new blog layout. Stay tune eh. heee.
Take care lovelies.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it