Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Tuesday, August 11, 2009 @ 2:29 PM

For goodness sake, I thought today's Monday. Haha! How selenger can I be? Heee-_-". So today, I never went to school. Partly, I was too lazy to even get up for school and the other reason was, I had this very bad headache. A pretty bad one which only affect my left's brain. I tell you, it's hell ok! I hate migraine. Totally an ass man!

I woke up early in the morn' just to msg hidayah that I'll not be going for school coz I scared she might wait for me, So yeah, play safe, msg her first. heee. Then, continued back sleeping but I was waken up by Idham's msg asking me where I am. haaa~ Rindu aku eh dham? Lol~ So, i did msg him back stating that Im not going to school and out of curiosity, I asked him whether Hidayah went to school. And he replied, "Just asking. Not just Hidayah but Lyana too did not turn up". My first facial expression was a smile + wtheck. I did not expect that this two dybbuks will not turn up for school. hahaha~ Jiwa pa? So, that's the reason why Idham messaged me. Sorry lah baby. Tmr i see u ok? We'll talk abt your sadness k baby. Takmo sedih. Yang sudah tu sudah lah baby. Heeee-_-"


So, yesterday I went out. Supposedly lah kan, klua with all the doobies. But everyone got their very own last min plan. Baek pa? Exceptional for hidayah uh. I understand what you're going tru k baby. There's always a next time ok. Eventho the plan was rather cocked up, Me & Nad still continue with the plan. Touching sia kita. Haha~ Terubat lah rindu di hati untuk bertemu dgn Nadiah Peanut~

We enjoyed ourselved together. We laughed, cracked jokes, have fun and etc. Prangai ahlian eh main arcade! Last warning! Time checked 2000hrs, we make a move. Nadiah met her boyfie, me & my siblings went for a movie. Like I've promised to them that we gonna watch "UP", so yeah, we did. Sorry k nad baby tak dpt anta you sampai MRT. Next time i antar you sampai bedok skali k. HAHA. :P

The movie was CUTE and Funny. The movie also taught us something, "to never give up & hold on to promises". It's great. Seriously, it is a MUST-WATCH movie. The movie ended at 2300 hrs. Late huh? Yeah, bcoz I took the last slot that is at 2100hrs coz that's the only slot available for us & the last. The other timing was fully booked. So as not to disappoint my sisters, I just grabbed whatever that is left. They enjoyed the movies with great laughters. Lagi2 icha, step paham je. And she's the kecoh one in the cinema but wen the movie is about to end, she was asleep. Sedap je tdo dlm wayang. Prangai~ Everyone in the cinema was like "she's so cute." "wahh. at a very young age alrdy knew how to watch movie in cinema and understand the movie itself." Haaa~ Ade2 je orng ni. heee.

So, afta the movie, waited for my dad to pick us up. Tak sanggup you nak naek train balek, dgn adik2 aku yg sesungguhnye dah lemao. hahaha~ I want to do this again. Lets do it again Nad, but with proper plans k? hahaha~

So, we did snap pictures. But i decided to put 3 only. malas ah nk upload semue. Nad minta aku k kat msn kalao nk. heee!

xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube