Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, August 8, 2009 @ 10:52 PM

Hello peepos! I've just got back home 1/2 hr ago. Haaa! My Saturday is so the kecoh-rable! I so the like! How bout your saturday's baby? Great? Heee. I hope so.

Basically, it was supposed to be shisha-ing session with Nana but last minute cancelled coz Nana got a birthday party to attend. Met Iqah at 190's busstop near my place and off to Town. We reached town 1/2 earlier as promised. Haha. Aiidah, Mel, Kef & Lala was late. Janji kul 4 on the dot tapi all was late except me n iqah. But nvm, standard ah tu Janji Melayu. haahha. So, while waiting for them, Me & Iqah went window shopping. Jalan punye jalan, end up we bought ourselves Famous Amos. The smell of the cookies, omg! You cant resist man! Afta that we met Aiidah & Mel. As soon as they arrived, we went to Seoul Garden. Came along Kef but Lala was extreme late. Nevertheless, we enjoyed ourselves. So the kecoh man at Seoul Garden. Prangai satu-satu tak perlu. I shall not elaborate on that. It's between the 4 walls aite. hahaha~

Time checked 1830hrs, we went separate ways. Mel & Boyfie go to idk where, Aiidah & Kef includin their man went for a movie, Iqah met her mom, Lala will be joinin Aiidah & Kef soon after her dinner and Me, I went CT Hall to meet my sesungguhnye-irritating-mofo-tapi-gerek friends. Met those stupid people, then chill by the river @ CQ. And last warning eh, Ct Hall sesungguhnye sesak mcm sardine dlm tin. So the irrits! I enjoyed myself again but not for so long, I decided to go home. heee.

I wanted to share a conversation btwn me & one of my friend's friend. His name was Apit. He's cute but damn sickening! His eyes was oh-so-mesmerizing. Haha. I cant resist looking at it. Kk, Noi stop it eh. Gatal eh! hahahahaha. So here it goes.

Apit: Eh sape nie? Kwn baru eh?
Wan: Bakal aku ah beb *sarcastic*
Me: *smiles*
Apit: Diam lah wan sebok ah kau! Eh dia ade septum ah. Nak jugak.
Me: Tindek ah. *pathetic look*
Apit: Eh action! Tarik buat mcm kerbao baru tau.
Me: Tarik ah kalao brani! *sarcastic*
Apit: *Pulls my septum*
Me: *pathetic look* snap his hand*
Apit: Sakit kan? Lain kali jgn cabar ok?
Me: Tak takot. *Stupid faces*
Apit: *Stupid face* Oh nak lagi ah ni? Orgasm eh tarik septum?
Me: *Pathetic Look* Sial je orgasm.
Apit: *explicit content* ...... Ade matair?
Me: Takde. Matair leceh.
Apit: Alahh baru nak matair *giggles*
Me: Otak kau! *laugh + pathetic look*
Apit: You matair ngn I best tau. I nye sedap.
Me: WTHELL??
Apit: *Laugh Out Loud* Main2 je lah.

The convo continued on and on and on. Never ending. Til something makes me, not just me, but everyone laugh.

Apit: You cute ah. Nak gigit pipi boleh?
Me: *middles finger* Tak boleh.
Apit: *Bit my hand, pinch my cheek*
Me: Ehwah sardine pe kau?
Apit: Tak, Tuna! You, Jom jadi slim? Nak?
Me: Kau dah kering, nak slim. Lain lah aku.
Apit: Kasar nye bahasa dia. Takmo lah begitu. Nak tak?
Me: Tknk. Tak bagus.
Apit: You matair ngn I. I jaga u. Janji!
Me: Mepek ah apit! Diam lah.
Apit: I main ngn u hari2. Confirm Slim.
Me & Those people: Sial ah apit. Konek sial kau!
Apit: Aku ckp betol2 sia nie. hahaha~
*Few seconds later, *gedebab* Apit fell, on his tooth & broke into half.
Apit: You!!!!!!!!!!!!! KIMAK!! I DAH TAK SACHOK!! Dah ah putus, putus!
Everyone: *LMAO*

So that was it. It was lame i know. But to me, it's funny. hahaha! Kekek siak. Idk how the hell he can fell down eh. hahah. Takde angin takde ribot, aleh2 jatoh. hahahaah! So my day ended with lotsa laughter. Apit & Wan sent me to Ct Hall Mrt. Touching pe krg? Tak sangka i! hahahahaha. Trained back home via red line. Emo sorang2 dlm train. Den skali terserempak ngn budak dlm tagged. Sesungguh nye irrit! I dont like when people like so "joo koon" wen they saw me eh. So the tak perlu. Lol~

Okay lah people. I better get my shower rite now. Den off to bed maybe? Im so effing tired. But before that, Just wanna wish Every Singaporean a Happy Birthday. Chey. Padahal Spore's 44th Birthday eh. Ok lah, Happy 44th Birthday to Singapore!! Wooots!! Kk stop it eh. Step patriotic je aku nie. hahahaha.

And Not Forgetting, Happy birthday to my frens.
  1. Lyana Kassim
  2. Taufik Bvss
  3. Iskandar Mirza
  4. Shah Sulaiman
  5. Irwin
  6. Chezz


Dah besar2 lah semue. Haha. Ok have a blast people! Til here, Im ending my post tonite. Good Nite people, Have a Great National Sunday Day. LOL~ K aku mepek. K bye!

xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube