Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, August 21, 2009 @ 9:41 PM

*sorry for the obscene posture. hee.


So yesterday, I went Dbl O with Dayah, Raihan, Bo and another 3 of Ray's friends which I dont know their names. Haha! We chilled somewhere near the 7 eleven and waited for the Ira & Arah. They were extreme late. So we decided to queue for the entrance & get chopped 1st before the crowd gets even worse. Then, we met Akid and his friends and I met lots of frequent party people, those regular faces again and again. Mendak beb! hahaha! Quite number of people who approached me and asked "where have I been" and "why they didnt see me at Dbl O anymore".. Haha! Sorry ah peepos, Im not a frequent Dbl O party people. Im more to Home Club, Helipad, Zouk & Butt Fact.

Time checked 2330hrs, we decided to get in. The dancefloor was packed and I saw lots of ITE Simei regular faces. And even danced with 2 of them. Omg!! How embarrassing! Those who know the story, just keep it to urself. hahaha!! It was super kecoh wen I bumped onto Brenda! Its been friggin years since i last saw her!! Makin lawa lah kau nyah! Then, she decided to treat me TeQuila Shots! Omg!! My intention was to have clean party coz I wanna fast but then, the devil side of me is greater than the Angel. hahahaha! Nvm lah, ini semua "Nawaitu" & the sins I've created is between Me & God. :)

Dance and get cranky all the way when suddenly, An messaged me at 0150hrs and asked me whether Im still @ Dbl O. He said to get out of the dance floor to go to the loo because he wants to call me. So asked Dayah to accompany me, upon reaching the loo, he sent message again stating that the place will be "raid". I tot it was a "prank" or something but it turned out to be true, and lucky for us, we're out from the dance room. lol~ So, play safe, me & dayah went out from that place and sat near the fountain. My other friends were detained. Waited for them til 0230hrs. It was super pathetic! That's why I dont like to go Dbl O. -_-"

Went home by cab, I dare not to ride my friend's bike as most of them are still in "hallucination" state. Reached home around 0430 hrs which then I didnt get my sleep coz school's starts at 0900hrs. Zombified sia~ lol~ Altho, it turned out to be "sucky", I had great times. nyehehehe!


Since tomorrow will be the 1st day of Ramadhan, Im here to wish every Muslims, A Happy Fasting Month.

So Before I end my post, this is what I wanna share with my friends....


Sebelum cahaya Syurga padam... Sebelum hidop berakhir.. Sebelum pintu Taubat tertutop Ku Mohon Maaf Dzahir & Batin
Sempena Ramadhan Ini...

Semoga Ibadah Puasa kita akan diterima Allah hendaknya.. Amin Amin Ya Rabbal'Alamin

Selamat Menjalankan Ibadah Puasa.
Eid Mubarak.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube