Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, August 3, 2009 @ 9:31 PM

Wooooo! Its been long since I last blog. My blog is all dusty & rusty now. I should really start to update more often lah hor. But seriously, I'm so not in the mood to blog as often as before eventho' i have tons and tons of stories to tell. No worries, I'll try to keep yourself updated by my post, be it random, general or regular basis.

So........ Its been almost a month I went "Hiatus".. Im so missing blogging. So for the past few weeks, I've encountered alot of problems. Yes, hell lots. Apart from that, there's the happy side of it. What else can make a girl satisfy? Shopping lah!~ heee. Other then that, I've kept thinking of changing my layouts but I just couldnt get any ideas of what to create. Give me idea anyone? Pretty please hor coz I'm getting bored with my layout ready. haaaa! Anyhoos, Few more days left to Fasting month. Oh gosh! Im so not mentally & physically prepared for this!

Im so missing my best boy-friend, Idham~ Oh gosh! Its been like a hell man without you in school dude. Those days are now in silence. 10 days is long but its gonna end soon kan beb? So, aku dah boleh jumpe kau, den kita dah boleh tgk crita UP! dgn sayang kau, Icha. haha~ Oh well, i missed my doobies too. Its been long since we last meet up with each other. June 25 dok, way back den. Im missing Nad, Faizal & Fika. boohoo! :( Lets have fun together again orite babies?

Oh welly rally, what do you guys think, in your opinion, if someone who you ever fall in love with before, came back to your life and try to reconcile what is left undone? Not just that, that person have ever once said to you that he/she is in loved with you BUT they just cant commit.. What will you guys do? And how will you react? What will your respond be?

Why I asked because someone whom I have long forgotten about, came back and trying to make out. As for me, I have no definite answer to this. My heart & mind is 50/50 about it. He used to embrace me from my previous break up and also did he repudiate me by saying he loves me but he just cant commit. So, what is he trying to impose now? Is he trying to say that he can commit now and lets reconcile? Or just checking me out when he has no one to entertain? Oh boy, you giving me headaches. To gain trust towards you, its gonna be hard. Once im driven down, nothing can pull me up except for myself. You, who embraced me before makes my life happy and You, also who makes my life empty. Boy, Im confused. [ :): ] *idk whthr im happy or sad.


Okay stop with all those mushy updates. Im done for now. I've running out of words & my eyes cant take any longer. Tomorrow will be schooling at 11. So the lazy to go! How i wish im a rich man daughter who doesnt even need to go to school. Hahah! Tu confirm dah jadi a badass siow~ Spoilt bratz. haaa!

Okaylah people. Update tomorrow. :D

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube