It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.
Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E

Woots. It's 5.20 in tha morn and i cant go to sleep. Bahek or what!!
I spent my time browsing tru internet, facebook & tagged.
Wah piang. Very sian to the tahap maximum lei!
So.... While I was browsing tru some handphones..
This particular (abv pic) captures my attention!
Goddamit! Bahek pa the hp?!
Talking abt Hp, I seriously need to change my hp lah jacko~
The features all.. Bahekkk!! hahaha~
Orgasm siol see the hp. hahaha!
It cost around 500+ buckeroos! Cheap2 Good2.. heee -__-"
So, yesterday or perhaps just now, I went out with Wan.
Bahek dok!! He blanjer me~
Mentang2 dapat duit GST, kau eksen eh.
Lu tunggu beb! Wa dapat 800.
Confirm wa megah beb! hahaha
But thanks eh Wan. It's worth the treat lah. Heee
Next makan Kenny Rogers pa? hahaha!!
Selain tu, aku tggu kak yah eh blanjer mkn! haha joking2~
Saying about GST eh, ni CDC besar peh mcm sundal eh. $800 aku bila mao dapat siol?
Tggu bulu president kene petik pe? Hahaha!!
Im so pissed lah! Its been a month already sia.
Wa mao g shopping GSS pon tak dapat!
Mcm cibai kan! hahaha.
I think im gonna try to get some sleep.
Ade je nanti overshot.
Aku kene label "buih". hahaha!!
I cant wait to meet my babies. I miss you people.
Okay lah babies, im gonna get some rest.
Update again later eh.
Insyaallah.
xoxo;