Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 14, 2009 @ 8:40 PM

Friday, 12th June.

Met Raihan, Taufik & Dayah.
We went to Pizza Hut, Lot 1.
It was like a double date siak. hahaha!
The bills was on the two dudes.
Makan free babe! haha.

I had fun with my people.
Around 10+ met Afiq.
Then Taufiq bought Barons.

I tell you that Baron..
*Sings* You spin my head right round right round! hahaha!
Its been ages since my last BEER ok.
Wen i hit the clubs or anywhere, liquor is my best friend. haha.
We chilled til 3 in the morning.
Den Afiq & Raihan went riding. Biasalah abg2 dah ada motor. haha.
Me, Dayah & Taufiq went home coz Taufiq has something on @ Padang.
Biasa jugak, abg2 dah NS. lol!!


Saturday, 13th June.u>

My 1st class outing.
I had fun. Lotsa fun!
And this time round, we had liquors. haha.
Bacardi + coke. FUHHH!! Refreshing!! LOL~~
Not gonna update very detailed.
What i knew, I LOVE MY PEOPLE!



Sunday, 14th June.
That is today! hahaha.
I went to Marina Barrage with my families.
We spent our day from morn til noon.
Alot of goodies bag! Satu2 tembolok! lol!!
One word, FUN! :D

Okay, Im ending my post here.
I wanna continue watching Memoirs of a Geisha only at FIVE! hahahaha! crap siak noi! hehehe.

xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube