Wednesday, June 10, 2009 @ 10:16 PM
Yippeee! I got my new mini notebook today :)
But im not so sexcited lor. Coz I've already 2 notebooks at home.
But this is better coz it's smaller in size and convenient to bring anywhere.
After school went Bedok's Sheng Shiong.
We bought all the food for class bbq.
We spent 98.85 buckeros just for food. Baek eh! lol.
Then, went to Idham's place to store all the food in.
From his place I took 5 to town, then 190 to my house.
So, while on my way to 190's bus stop, i saw someone.
Shocking but as expected lah :)
Lelaki handsome, mana cukup 1 pompan. :D
I just dont know why you need to give me all those false hope.
Good enough that I never fall or believe any words came from you.
Haaa! Shocking eh when you saw me? haha.
Never expect that you would bump into me. khakhakha!
I caught you red handed Mr Iskandar :D
You dont need to sms/call me and give me 1001 explainations.
Coz dude, Im not gonna believe you.
Mcm best gitu kan? Nampak aku depan2 muka kau. hahaha!
Ape eh kau ckp ngn aku?
"You're the only one I need"
"You're the only one I want"
"You're the only one I miss"
&
"You're the only one I love"
Mak kau peh yek eh ni semue. haha! Step ajer lah!
Come on lah Iskandar, how old are you to play this shit?
Tsk tsk~ But its ok. Im not sad. Neither am I disheartened nor heartbroken.
Coz you know, that ever since we went on our separate ways,
from that moment, I never have any faith & trust in you.
Tsk tsk. Pity you man. haha!
And have the guts to msg me 15 mins later saying,
"B, dont think negative. She's my ex. She asked me to accompany her to jalan2 at town. Sorry tak bilang you, I klua ngn dia. Impromptu."
Wakaka! Padahal dah kene caught red handed kau tgh pelok dia.
Sudah lah iskandar. Sudah lah. Stop trying.
Crap lah you. Haiya. Waste my time only entertaining your shits.
Got and rot lah you. :)
Okay people,
im ending my post here. I want to continue watching Prison Break. haha.
I love Scofield :D woohoo! haha.
And anyway, to all girls out there, here's an advice for you,
If you're man aint acting rite,
He gotta go, He gotta go babe! :D
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it