Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 28, 2009 @ 6:26 PM

Stop Comparing Me With Anyone Else.
I am Me and they're themselves.

For Fuck Sake, Stop all these.
Im sicked & tired of all you people.

I wanna lead my own life, and I will.
Not Now, But Soon.
Im going to prove to you, I can and I will be on my own.

I had enough of these miserable life I had.
Im tired of being told what I need to.
Im sicked of hearing all those stupid remarks.
Im tired of doing what I should not be doing.
Im sicked of following what you people ask me to do.

I AM ME.

Accept me for who i am or just let it be.
I live my own life. I create my own sins. I choose my own path.
Its me who will face the consequences NOT you.

Yes, for one moment, you did care for my future.
But No, you did not care how i feel.
No one is perfect.
No one and nothing will.

Please, stop bugging my life.
I know what Im doing.
Yes, im still young but No, i have a mature thinking.
I can think what's good for me and what's not.

Trust me, I know what Im doing.
Yes, I've ruined my life, No, Im not regretting.
Coz everything, from the start til now,
I choose to be this way.

This is what I promise to myself,
By the time im 21 or when I have a stable job,
You wont see me again.
Im gonna live on my own.
Yes, its gonna be hard but No, I wont give up.
Yes, i will struggle but No, Im not going down.

Im sorry for being a burden,
a disobedient child,
but remember, I grew this way, not because I want it to be,
but because, You Made Me This Way.
You make me so cold & numb.

I dont deserve this.
Im sorry.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube