Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, June 21, 2009 @ 3:06 PM

Dear Mohd Zaini Mustafa,


I've been longing for your love. I did not blame you for our family break ups. You've been a good father, it's just that I don't feel you near me. I love you, yes, I do. Eventho' you did not raise me up since I was a baby, but you have never neglect me & your responsibility as a father.

Indeed, you've been my pillar of strengths. Without you, I lost my way. You embraced me like every other child. You taught me what's life all about. You showed me the way where I should walk. And you love me like you always did eventho it is indirectly which I didn't foresee it.

Ayah, deep down in my heart, I do love you even if i didnt show or tell you. Im sorry if all these while, I've been such a burden to you. Yes, i know, Im not that every child that every parents wished for. I know that I've ruined my own precious life, I've put alot of scars on people around my surroundings and alot more. Im sorry for not being an obedient child. Pardon me for my mistakes, Im just a normal human being.

Ayah, you are all that I ever wished for. You're someone important in my life. You're just not a Father, you're more than a father. Im lucky to have you, I really am. Thanked God that I have you as my father. Coz, not all men can be called Father. Even if they're a Father, they can never be one. Likewise, you can be a father of twenty kids, but you can never be a good father.

Ayah, Happy father's day to you. I hope you have a blissed & blessed of life. I'll pray for your happiness & well-being. Thank you Ayah, for everything you gave me. :D


And Happy Father's Day to all Dads out there.


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube