It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.
Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E

And this is a convo btwn me & afat. And thanks to the video that Faizal & Idham made. You guys make me famous by the name of "Noi TWL". Thanks eh! HAHAHAH. And that video is already circulated amongst all my friends. Baek punya! Jgn main-main ok, Hidayah Von D with tattoo buttercup nanti cari krg lah siol! hahahahaa!! Memories lah ini semue. I miss you guys lah dei~ Hangout soon ok.. Next outing 25 June! lol~~~ You Know I know lah ok!
And to that someone, just wake up lah ok. I know you're not a kid & so, am I. You can fool me but you can never fool yourself. But too bad, your act didnt fooled me. Sorry, Im not that easy to be fooled upon. Yes, you may fool me today but by tomorrow, you'll get double fooled by me. What goes around comes around. If you believe in God, definitely you'll somehow believe in Karma. And please eh, you're like few yrs to 30, please be mature enough to decide for you own. Shame on you man! Im 19 and I can think & decide on my own. Ishk ishk ishk~
Okay lah people, I'll end my post here. Before I end, I just wanna wish Happy 22nd Birthday to Hairi. Dah tua lah kau. hahaha! Ok, I shall end my post here. Take care lovelies~:D
xoxo;