Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 4, 2009 @ 7:55 PM

Hello people out there. Heeee! Its mondae bluesss!! Mendak per! School's ok lah. Kecoh jag! hehe. So far so good, i like my new friends. Can get along pretty well but still i love my doobies more..... hehhe!

School ended at 1500hrs. Supposedly todae meet Iqah to send over her orders for Victoria Secrets but then, me being the clumsy one, forgot to bring it along. So sorry Iqah. Why so, coz i was rushing to school because I snoozed 1/2 hr den usual.. hahaha! Besar kan tdo je eh. lol~ So, meeting Iqah was cancelled. Last min, Yan msg me, so met Yan at Somerset. haaa. Penat tau ikot kau jalan2. ishk! Dgn baju skola, sesungguhnya Ceypai eh. lol~~

So, i reached home, took a shower and stuff lah kan. Dengan semangat ingatkan nak belajar POA. POA kemana aku kemana! HAHAHA. So, i switched on my laptop and start to play Petsociety at Facebook. LOL. After which upload some post-dated pictures. Then, open my sayang which Adobe Photoshop. And i create my name....... So here is the outcome..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oh well, click on it to view it coz i made it in animation mode. Ahhh! Aku suka edit2. lol. Its like dah berzaman ok I last photoshop-ed. Heeee. Ok pe, kill time. Ni lah noi, kalao dah takde kejer, gini mcm ah dia jadi, tak betol. kekekeke^^


So, graduation is less than 3 days. Im still not yet prepared. Im still confused on what to wear and how to dress myself. Tapi yang pasti, mesti vogue!! Haha... I cant wait til Thursday. Im not sure whether Im going with Faizal, must double confirmed with him lor but I know, I'll be going with Hidayah. Mcm glue gitu aku ngn dia. hahahahha! But the most important is........................................

I cant wait to meet this idiotic sickos of mine. hahahaha. Gue rindu kamu semua bangat2...!! This two pictures, above n below, is taken during BEG phase test 2. :D Clean gitu noi without piercings. hahahaha! Arghh!! Cpat cpat Thursday pls. I cant wait to see all of you in your formal dressing. And not forgetting, I miss Pei Qi, Yi Ling & Shu Hui. SUmpah siol, i miss you guys alot!! Okok dah, dont get so exaggerated. lol~


And lastly, I miss my gf. Serious. Semua dah busy ngn life masing2. Bosan aku! Hahaha. Free-free kan lah diri, kita gi karaoke lagi ke shisha ke club ke lepak ke. lol! :D And sorry for the censored picture. lol~ Alahhhhhh. STakat tu jeeee. =x Malas lah nak edit. ahahaha!



I think, Im gonna end my post here. Update again soon. Will be meeting Yan again later kat bawa blok. heeee! :D Take care people~~~

xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube