Thursday, May 21, 2009 @ 8:12 PM
Ehk, Hello. LOL~ Sorry lah, it seems that I've been neglecting my blog for sucha long time. Seriously, I have no time to update. Sorry people. Heee.
So anyway, Today post will be extreme random lah. Im in a rush. Im going out soon.
Thursday siow! My fellow party animals asked me to tag along to partayyy! haha.
Okok. Other than neglecting my blog, I aslo did neglect my lovely sayang, photoshop.
Kesian eh dia! hahaha. Pathetic or what sia Noi?
So anyway, decided to get handy with my photoshop lor.
Im happy that I spent few hours with it and try to break out of the ice.
Trying something new lor..
So the original pictures you can see below...

Then, the edited ones are as below too..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Tadaaaaaaaaaa!! Here's the outcome. Hahaha.
This picture atleast took me like 3 hours?
Tapi i the loike!! Feeling-feeling vintage kan Noi. haha

And this. Ignored the noti finger!
Jahat kan you! hahaha~ Chop your finger den u noe.
Ok cut the crap. I love this picture of him :D
And this is random. Feeling-feeling psy lah gitu.
Illusion is the theme. Yeay! I pon suka nie. Haha~
Miang sei noi. =x
This edited pictures not so "woah" lah. It's just random. I miss editing lor. So thats the why lah I edit pictures. Kekekeke^^
Okay lah lovelies, Im running late ready. Baek eh, Janji kul 8.30 meet. Now 8.40 ready still belom siap lor! LOL!! Janji MELAYU lah siol! Standard ah tu. But No worries lah, even if im late, they arrive much later den me. Confirm punya! :D kekeke^^
Okay okay lah! Im ending post here. I'll update pictures on Redbull X-fighter tomorrow, IF possible. Ok? Bye Lovelies kuuu!!
;xoxo
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it