Saturday, May 9, 2009 @ 4:29 PM
Dear Friends,
On the 7th May, each of us has graduated from Nitec Service Skill (Office). This date marked that each of us will moved on to our own path. To those who succeed, will continue schooling but to those who dont, its ok cuz' its not the end of the world.
This date/day also tells that this will be the last day that we will be as one but that doesnt mean our friendship has ended cuz in our hearts, there's still each one of us. Eventho we knew each other for just a Year, it is as though we knew each other for ages. You guys are the sweetest thing that ever happened. I really appreciate & cherish every moments we spent together.
Eventho shit happens in class, we're still strong. They say, ITE friends will not last, but I say, its not true. They also say, ITE friends come & go, but I say, No, they dont. They did also say that ITE friends are 100% fakes, some yes but few no. True friends are hard to come by just like you guys. To find the truthful ones that accept who for who you are, who can take jokes & sarcasm, who goes for reality, who is understanding & caring, who speaks their own thoughts & who can say fuck straight to your face but merely laugh about it, is very difficult... Im proud of Us coz we managed to stand strong together and ignored those people who merely trying their best to bring us down.
I will not forget you guys. This is what I promise you. You guys are one of those closest to my heart. Thanks for the memories Nadiah, Syafika, Faizal, Asyura, Sydiah, Hidayah & Idham. I love you guys alot. :D
And to UO0804R, thanks for the memories too eventho some of you guys are 100% fakes & hypocrites, Its been a journey spending my time with you guys. Yes, you guys may be the pain in the ass but you guys still are my kicking-ass classmates. And may you guys be bless & bliss. To Pei Qi & Shu Hui, I'll be missing you guys always. To Serene & Ivonne, its been great to be with you eventho at times, I may sound very harsh & impudent. And to those affiliate to OR, korang take care je lah ok. Hidup krg bahagia, bahagia lah krg. lol~ Once again, Thanks for the memories everybody.
Yours Sincerely,
Noi
So this is some of the pictures we took. Just K.I.S.S (keep it short&sweet), I have great times with you guys. Watching Movies, Eating at Pizza huts and spending our nights at City Hall. Lets do the next outing. JUNE NEXT!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it