Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 8:22 PM

Hello people of the world~ Kekeke^^ Today everything was fine. But something did happened in class just now. Oh my, it really hit me hard. haha~ Our CA is really disappointed with the so called "elite" class of his. For the first 2 weeks, our class attendance was really good, close to 100% but after the 3rd week, the attendance is deteriorating. Somehow, what he said is true. I really really really need to motivate myself to go school frequently. Oh man! And I do not want a new CA. You're considered the Best CA ever. I'll try my best to have a consistent attendance & reach the criteria of 95% attendance instead of 75%. So hidayah, lets motivate each other to go school ok? LOL!

Anyway, the school's holiday is any sooner but before that we will seat for our CA1. Time fly really fast. I need to start revising lah hor. Really really need to motivate myself. Less Internet Less Late Night Hangouts Less Clubbing Less everything and More revising & More of going to school. hahaha. Noi noi, ape nak jadi ngan kau ni?????? kekekeke.. Other den that, like finally, my bursary is APPROVED!! Woooo! Happy nyeerr akuu! I got $800!! kekeke! But i must spend it wisely lor. I need to put aside certain amount & only spend things which i really need. Everything must change ready. heee.

And i guess, Im ending my post here. I need to do something else other den blogging. kekeke^^ So long lovelies. Am gonna update again tmr or wen I got things to share :D

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube