Wednesday, May 6, 2009 @ 11:02 PM
Few hours left to graduation. Haha.
Im so anxious rite now. Im so missing my friends.
Not all but some. hahaha :D
Oh well, school was fine today but..
Today i felt so like popular gitu. hahaha! Perasaan mao lebih jer aku.
I dont know who's been calling my name out of nowhere.
First, a bunch of guys called my name, "Zairina... Zairina.."
Secondly, a guy with his friend called my short name "Noi.. Noi.."
Wah piang eh, Sumpah sia, I dont know you guys. -_- How pathetic.
And.. today, Im so happy. hahaha! I saw Khairi! lol!!
Saper2 yang tahu, tahu lah kau. :D Cutesy Fantasy sia. *melts away~ lol
And im happy coz i got to meet Asyura & Sydia and go bonkers. I miss them so much.
Not forgetting Nad & Zal ok. Krg takde, hidup aku tak seperti dahulu. hahahaha.
Jiwang pe siak aku... But i never miss faizal anymore, hahaha, saw him at lot 1 just now.
Hahaha, boleh gitu eh. heeee!
Apart of being happy, confirm there's sadness or whatsoever lah kan.
So, today was abit like fcuk. Thanks to that someone for being a jerk.
Dont come telling me that I've changed. I've never changed a lil single thang.
Yes, I admit, my girls are my priority, not just you, and furthermore,
we are merely Just Friends. Me & You no string attached.
So you dont expect me to do whats not and whats what.. I aint your girl, boy.
Just because I dont wanna accompany you to skate, you wanna make a "huu-haa" out of it.
Cmmon, whats your age? U're old enough to think. Duhhh. You're selfish man. Really.
I'll be like a Mannequin seated there watching you skate and make noise out of ur deck.
Kiwek, aku ade life lah! Furthermore, you have all your friends to entertain you. Why me? Suka waste kan aku nye time eh? hahaha. Haiya. I dont know what else to say to you lah.
Feels like to take that deck and whack your blardy face, sumpah ok, my tolerance reached tahap maksimum ready. lol~ You always whining and so on. And im so getting bored of it.
I know you gonna read this, but who cares if i offended you? Coz at the very first place, you never did care also. So, why bother? Coz my life is never always about boyfriend(s). So, fuck it!
UP YOURS dude! :D
Oh well, life is full of ups n downs. Im just living my life how I want it to be.
But please, dont ever tell me what to do,
yes, i dont really go by rules,
but no, im not being a smartass. :D
Okay lah, nak sleep ready.
Tomorrow must wake up early. haiya!
Graduation here i comeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it