Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Friday, April 3, 2009 @ 8:42 PM

Its been a week. There's up & There's down.
For me, i have mixed feeling lor.
Im happy yet im sad.
Im happy that i have trusted peers by my side, always & forever.
Not forever lah coz forever is never. But always with me. heee
Im contented with what i have alrdy.

Im sad because, Im gonna be separated from my good friends.
Ohhh! Boohoohoo. Serious, If I could cry, I will.
Its like im so speechless, That out of 9 only 3 make it.
Who is Me, Hidayah & Idham.
To the rest, Nadiah, Asyura, Sydiah, Fika, Faizal & Ahmad,
they didnt get it. I feel you dawg. Im sad also.
And dont give up ok. :) haiya,
I dont wanna lose you guys but oh well, we have too.
But i promised, we will never lost contact.

A part from that, I have no confidence of being in the same class with Hid & Dham.
Haiya! Ok enough of bragging lor.
We will see how it goes on the actual day.


So today, I spent my day at home. Ahhh, i noe, no life rite friday at home.
What to do. Planless. heee. And im still searching for a job. Permanent part time job.
Haiya, due to the economic recession, its difficult to earn hard cash. gosh!

Yesterday, I went out with Dayah to town then bugis.
We window shopping lah hor. Heee. Tot of buyin thing clothes @ Forever 21
but shall not waste money lor. hmmmm*
Then, we shopped at Bugis. Myself, i surveyed for shoes.
Will buy it next week lor, before school starts.
Ahhh stress ah! Skola lah Duit lah! Aiyah!
But i had fun lor with dayah.
Fuhh jalan satu town n bugis, kaki mcm nk tercabot! lol.

2230 hours we went off. Took a train home.
Reached CCK, chill for awhile then to ATM machine to withdraw $$$. haa.
Skali nampak Bem & Dan. hahaha. Bem mcm sial eh bem.
Thanks ah eh. haa. Walked to busstop. Waited for 307 for 1/2hrs.
Ceypai kan, Peh lembab ni bas! haa..
Then, we're h0me sweet home.
Online msn til 4+ ze morning! Woooo. heavy dok.
Then sleep like babi. hahaha!

Ok lah, that's all i need to share.
I dont know what to type alrdy...
coz Im concentrating on my Photoshop.
Gonna make new layout for blog soon.
Heee but i dunnoe how soon lah. Okok take care lovelies.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube