Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, April 8, 2009 @ 10:05 PM

I loved you once, i knew it was true.
You left me then, i didn't know what to do.
I sat in a puddle of my own tears.
Waiting for the day that you would reappear.

Heartbroken and torn from the inside out.
I was yelling for help, but you didn't hear me shout.
I needed to be with you, and be in your arms.
Too bad your the person that causes me harm.
You were my first love, and my lasting one as well.
The more I think of you, the more my heart swells.
You keep coming back for one more chance.
Begging and pleading for another dance.

The electricity flies when you say name.
But I knew it my heart it wasn't the same.
I gave you another chance and took advantage.
I don't understand how you could manage, To hurt me so many times, again and again.

Just as my heart finally starts to mend.
I gave second chances and I gave you a last.
Now you're finally gone, and you'll stay in my past.


Good luck in life Iskandar.
No, im not turning back.
Yes, I've made up my mind.
Sorry, I turned you down.
We are better of being friends.

To you lying is nothing because the reason you gave was
"i dont want to hurt you"
Let me tell you this, its better to tell the truth eventho
Reality Bites, Truth Hurts
but I tell you, Lying is Worst.

Its been almost a month we're separated,
I love my way as it is now.
Please, stop begging for more.
Go and move on like what Im doing now.

You're No Longer in My Heart,
Yes, its the truth,
No, im not lying.

Take care! :D

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube