Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Saturday, March 14, 2009 @ 4:19 PM

The shocking news I received, Im speechless.
How could you betrayed those promises.
You say you wouldn't but still, you did it.

Im speechless by your actions.
You told me not to, i listened.
But you? You want it to be fair.
You want compromisation.
But now, where's the justice?

Now, I tell you, I had enough of your shits.
Its been Me, always Me, who always been giving in.
And it's always Me, that always stand up to your fucking attitude problem!
For once, i had never complaint but now, Im losing faith in you.
Dont come begging to me saying sorry coz its not worth trying for.
My heart is totally cold. Cold because of you fucker.

But no worries, i aint shutting door for love just because of your shits.
Im gonna move on for good eventho' my heart says Dont.
And now, if you reading this, Im Letting You Go.
Like i always told my girlfriends, "if your man aint acting rite, he gotta go, he gotta go"
Now, My man aint acting rite, you gotta go, you gotta go. :D

& No worries, I wont be sad, indeed im happy.
Happy to fly high.

And You, can get high every now and then.
Im clean from drugs like i promised you before.
Unlike you, giving empty promises.
I wont be as stupid as you to start it back.
Yes, its a trend now. But i tell you, it aint cool shit.
I've been there & done that. I felt stupid eventho it's fun to get trippy.

Matter at rest now, i dont wanna think about it anymore.
You soon, will fade away.
This is my decision. Im not gonna regret.
I will only regret to give you another chance which will most likely to be abuse again.
Yeah! I'm Single now. No more It's Complicated Status. :D
& You, go and change your friendster profile ok? Clear up my/our pics.
Good Bye Mohd Is'kandar.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube