Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Wednesday, March 18, 2009 @ 11:18 PM

Have you ever feel like killing someone if you have the chance to do it?
Yes, i have. This is how i feel currently.

I've been tolerating with my family alot. Hell lots.
But to the extend of making my own sister(s) a victim of the situation,
Hell no, i aint let that thing happen.
From the first, i hate you. I don't even regard you as my step-father.
You're nothing in my eyes. You're just a piece of shit.
You're the most degrading human on earth. Worst than a beast.

Yes, my mom is stupid to marry a guy like you.
For once, i respect you. I gave you chance.
But now, everything has changed.
I'm no longer the "Noi" you knew. I gave many faces but yesterday,
Everything erupted just like a Volcano.

Ramdzan Mohamad, you're nowhere near perfect.
So what if you're a gangster? It doesnt scare the shit out of me.
You called me "anak sundal, anak haram".
Do i even care? Coz for what i care, my mother married to my dad legally,
and got me in 1990 which is 2 years after their marriage.

7 years later, you came to our family. And wrecked everything.
I aint stupid. Thank God that he gave me a good memory.
You wanna say my own biological dad is bad?
What about you? Atleast my biological dad, Mohd Zaini is not a badass.
He aint a drug addict like you. He doesnt neglect his child.
And he didnt wreck people's marriage like you do!
Instead, he struggles to give me a life so that I wouldnt be astray & neglected.

I don't like to prejudge or look down upon people.
But you, just made me did that. You can't be a good father to my sister.
If you forget, let me refresh this,
Who took care of Ramona when she's few days old when all the family hated her?
Who console the family to accept Ramona?
WHO?! Its Me. Why? Because my grandmother&grandfather, my aunts n uncles,
Dont like you Ramdzan Mohamad. Because why?
You wrecked our family a part..
You married with my mom without our family's concerned,
You have the cheek to call my nenek a blackhearted woman,
when she doesn't blessed your marriage with my mom.

Who the hell you think you are?!
For goddamn sake. Wake Up!
You're a husband. You're a father.
What kind of father are you to my sister?!
Yes we didnt share the same Binte.
But, Adik2 aku kluar dari Puki Mak aku Pukimak!
Now, you don't deserve to get my respect. So what? I care?! NO.

Who brought up all your daughters?
Who gave a good living to your daughters?
Who take care of your daughters?
All you gotta do is, go behind bars.
Tu penjara dah mcm rumah no. 2 kau pe.
Nak masok bila2, boleh masok.

This is all because of you, Ramdzan Mohamad.
My mother changed all because of You also.
My mother did stupid things also because of you.
I hate my mother once & twice, also because of you.
Its all YOU. Understand that?!

If i have one wish, I would wish you,
To Be Gone For Good!
Coz my sister, deserve a better father than you do.
Like wise, you can have 20 childrens, but you cant be a good father!
I freaking fucking hate you. Pray hard to God that I will forgive all your wrong-doings.

Just remember, I aint your blood.
You're labelled as my step-father.
But you aint my father coz if my mom were to divorce with you,
Me & You, We're strangers. No blood ties.

Now, i'll let your daughter (from the previous marriage), read this.
To tell how much I hate you both and your generations,
Except my 3 lil sister, Ramona, Rafiqah & Rafizah. :D
To all of you. Got & Rot in hell!

Ahhhh..!! I feel so good to let this out. Yes, im not ashamed.
Coz I would love to let the whole world see,
That You, Ramdzan Mohamad, Is One Hell of a Bad Father.
Til here, Matter at Rest.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube