Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 5:10 PM

Sorry people for not updating like i used to.
I dont feel like blogging this week and I dont know why.
I've been at home for 2 days straight. Argghh. Only god knows how it feels to be at home.
Macam chaocibai ok. lol. I was so goddamn bored!

Its like everybody is busy with something. duhh.
I also want to be busy with something leh~ ):
It sucks you know to be only at home with nothing interesting to do.
I need a Job! To Kill time! haa. Not only kill time lah.
For my sake of having my own pocket money.

I've been photoshop-inc for the past few days.
Its like I've abandoned my sayang for too long sei.
Kesian photoshop ku. haha. ~_~
So i decided to edit a picture of me n my doobies. lol
For me, the quality is quite bad lor. So squeezy man!
And the pic is small. So, its kinda difficult to brush off the effects.
hahaha! But ok lah, its was just for fun only. no nid nice-nice. lol.

Sorry for not having new pics lah. Boring eh blog noi! haa.
All my new pics is with Farah. And bagus skali, she went for getaways.
So must wait latest til tomorrow lah to update pictures we took on Friday.

For now, im restless. Very bingit lah.
With the construction making those fucking noises,
With my nenek making those irritating naggings,
With my siblings making those squeaky voices.
There's no Peace man! Argh!
And lastly, with me not being profitable!
Oh i mean being jobless. Its kinda suck lah.

Tomorrow i got a job interview. Same goes to Farah.
Her's is at clementi if im not wrong and mine is at Orchard.
Im kinda stupid tho' but entahlah kan.
I got this job at Leftfoot Outlet. But i declined it. Eh cannot make it siow!
The environment, alamak, all male sia. Even the interviewer was a male.
Cannot make it lah working with abang-abang hot. hAHA!!
Malu siow! -_- Jatoh boi~ haha.

Nvm, tomorrow afta the interview, maybe I'll go to Dayah's workplace.
She also recommend me to work at her place. Wahhh. See how lah eh.
So anyway, Im ending my post here.
Macam naggy and draggy kan the post! haha.
Take care people! :D


Our Bloody Valentine.


Selit daun siket lah! Me camwhoring.
Alep said this pic of mine is like cina matlap mata sepet! Haha.
Babi kan prangai kau alep!


xoxo;



Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube