Friday, February 13, 2009 @ 11:41 PM
Oh my, oh my! TGIF!! Thank God It's Friday but still im stucked at home! Haha. Like of coz planless. So what will you do? Sit your butt at home lah! With no one to hang around with and so on, computer will always be the bestfriend!
So today, planned to chill at One Fullerton with my chiqadees, then... You know lah, this one need to go here lah, this one need to go there lah, that one have something on lah and so on. So the planned for a "chill out" session was out of the question already lah. Altho we did managed to go One Fullerton but it's not for long. Went off around 1730hrs. Took bus home. Got myself a seat in the bus from CQ but not for long. Somehow, I felt reluctant after that coz there's one pregnant lady. I thought of being those "typical Singaporeans" but i couldnt stand it. Im not that heartless ok! So gave up my seat and stand throughout the journey. So effing tired lor!
Ok drop the topic off. So, what i did for the past few hours is... Photoshop-ing! Haha. Its been like months from my last edit ok! I mean, proper one. I've been super busy until i neglect my photoshop. Poor baby. LOL. Ok that's so sickening. But somehow its the fact lah. I used to spend hours and hours and hours on my photoshop without getting bored of it.
Okay, this is one of the edits. Basically, im trying out something new which I've never done it before. You wanna know what? The colour PINK. Yes, Pink. haha. I never fond of pink actually. Even my blog layouts, idk why i used the base as pink. Ok lah, light pink is acceptable but i dont like those vibrant cum radioactive pink colours. Gosh! Sickening. lol. Why i choose pink for blog layouts is becoz pink symbolize "elegant" and "sophisticated". Which practically suits for a female blogger. haha. Ok that's lame but its the fact rite?

So now, you can figure out my new haircut. haha. Its kinda short but oklah, hair grows. And im so thankful that my hair grow pretty fast. haha. Eventho its not my "ideal" haircut but still i like it. :D And my sister called it "apple shape hair" LOL. cute isnt it? blueargh!
Oh well, few more minutes to Valentine's Day. But Im valentine-less. lol. But who cares. Valentines is not all about Lovers. It can also be for friends & families. hee. So people out there, Happy Valentine's Day. And i guess, i end my post here. Nytey Nitez lovelies.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it