Monday, February 23, 2009 @ 9:10 PM
23 Feb 2009 the date and day which i turned bratly 19.
Falls on a Monday Blues BUT my Monday Blues turned out to be Colourful Monday!
Nothing can describe how i feel. Obviously, it's fantabulous!
Im so touched. Freaking touched. Eventho' i knew this people less than a year,
its like knowing them for ages! Thank you so much people. Nak nangis buleh? hehe..
You guys are the sweetest thing ever! Serious, sweetest den gula melaka! :DDD
I love you guys alot. My 19th birthday was REMARKABLE! I love it.
I swear that you guys are nowhere to be found in earth but if it does, it is you guys coz you guys are One In A Million. Every moment i spent with you guys, its a lifetime memory..
I really appreciate what you guys have done. Thank you so much.
It took seconds to break a friendship but it takes a journey of a lifetime to have a friend like you Guys. Love you guys lotsa lotsa!
So below, is some of the pictures taken. :D
Thank you so much people. Hee. So next, Icha's birthday that is tomorrow.
She'll be THREE! Omg! Time fly so fast. One moment she was only a month old and now, she's turning three! Oh baby, you're so fine. You're the gift from god. You lighted up each of our life with a smile. Thanks for coming to our life Rafizah. Happy 3rd Birthday to you babygirl. Love you so much! Muahs~
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it