It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.
Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E

So... It's sunday! haaa. A day to spend your day at home with loved ones. Nyehehe! Maybe later I'll be meeting Tassha to take the memory card & transfer the video we took. But i dont know where & how to meet her. Its raining cats & dogs man! Uhh.. This kinda weather is very shiok to sleep! haha.
And few more hours to go and..... I'll be Nineteen! Oh man. Old ready! I cant imagine me being 20 in 2010. wah liao! Time fly so fast man! I dont even feel any changes happen.. I need miracles please! Wahaha! So, lemme wish myself, Happy Advanced 19th Birthday! What's my wish. Ahhhh. It's a secret! LOL.
And for Tashima.. Wish your dad a happy birthday ok..? Our birthday falls on the same date! Not forgetting Pendx too. Your birthday also falls on the same date with me... Goodness! You're getting OLD pendx!! haha. :D And to my babygirl, Rafizah. Happy Advanced 3rd Birthday! Goodness Gracious! Cant wait for that surprise to give her! Yeay!
Oke people, im ending my post here! Take care lovelies! Have a Happy Hot Fudge Sunday! x)
xoxo;