Lies&Alibies <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/5350259962897625639?origin\x3dhttp://only-noizairina.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script><iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&amp;blogName=Lies&amp;Alibies;publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&amp;navbarType=BLACK&amp;layoutType=CLASSIC&amp;homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2F&amp;searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Fonly-noizairina.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" height="30px" width="100%" id="navbar-iframe" title="Blogger Navigation and Search"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g? targetBlogID=5350259962897625639&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSI C&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Sunday, February 1, 2009 @ 3:30 PM

Sometime I wonder, why is there love when there's no happiness; why is there family when there's no bonding; why is there friends when there's betrayal; why is there future when history most-likely to repeat itself & why is there chances when most-likely we will know that chances will be taken for granted & mis-used again.

Maybe there is reason why this question is not being answered or Maybe the answer to these question is living life itself or Maybe it's a test from God to see how much pain and pleasure we can endure?

Sometime, I believe that life is unfair. But somehow, I believe it is not. But all i can say is Life is Deceiving. Yes, you saw that. Life is Deceiving coz You can never tell what comes tomorrow and even if you have already plan what you want, it will never come in your way. If it comes in your way, then it's only by luck or by chance. Coz in Life, we will expect the unexpected.


My journey of life, I may loss my directions but I have not forgotten my way Home. Yes, Im not those new kid on the block or that plain jane girl next door. Im also, not a good girl that every Mom wished for. I cant be perfect and no one will.

Yes, im facing the fact that im Imperfect. I make mistakes, I mislead my own life, I make rush decisions and so on. But I will never forget the fact that I am Me. No matter how many problems i encounter, how many enemies i have, how miserable my life is and so on, I can never run away from Myself. I am me, I am Nurzairina. Hate me Love me or whatever, I am still me. Coz no one knows me better than I am and God himself.

Out of my imperfections. I seek happiness which my own family cant give, which I've decided to find my own, which is from only reliable friends and things that makes me happy. Yes, im happy with life; No its a lie. Yes, im not showing my true colours; No, im not hiding myself. You get what i mean? Yes, you may but No, you dont. Which means, I may be happy and laughing all my way out but no one ever knew what's hidden in my heart & mind. Only me, myself & i knew what's happening and those miseries i had.

Before i end, just want to let you know, Im sorry, I cant be perfect. And before you think that love is forever, let me tell you this, Forever is Never.


And in life... Some rise by sin, and some by virtue fall.

xoxo;


Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it

Disclaimer

It's an open blog.
You're welcome to read,
But you're not invited.

Its either you be nice,
Or just....
L.E.A.V.E



site mistress

Noizairina @ Noi.
Every 23 February
Teck Whye Lane

I speak my own mind.
Wisdom is the key
Independent Individual

Into Designs & ITs.
Adores Photoshop & Arts.
Appreciate Musics.

Contact Me

Email/Msn
Facebook;
Tagged;
Instagram;



Blabber




Stalkers



StereoLab

Credits

Designer; Noizairina
All Rights Reserved.

Adobe Photoshop CS3
Blogger
Photobucket
Stereo
Youtube