Thursday, January 22, 2009 @ 1:12 PM
I'll be at home the whole day, i think..? Tot of going school at 11am but NOT! Coz Mummy washed my skirt n blouse again. -_-" I just washed it yesterday and hang it to dry but Mummy thought the other way round. Aiyah! Oh well furthermore Im making something special today. Wah wah wah. I cant wait already. Surpriseeeeeeeeeeee! haha.
So anyway, today will be a random post. Very. Hee. I played this game about birthday & its meaning. So, this is the outcome.
My Birthdate Meaning.
You never live your life in the way others want you to. You are an independent individual who loves challenges and excitement. You are ready to ace with the result of your decision. You are usually the one your friends count on. Your Love, Because you love excitements, you occasionally get involved in forbidden love affairs. You may fall in love with a married person and no one can stop you from making progress. You are very charming, although you might not realize it.
My Strength.
Strong will, outstanding courage and self-confidence. They are excellent leaders as long as they do not over task their followers.
My Weakness.
Obstinate and intolerant.
My Best Job(s).
Financial Job or Human Psychology Job.
WOW! Deep eh? Haha. Somewhat is true lah but should i believe it? Maybe it's coincidence? Perhaps it's true? Haha. Well, we cannot predict the future ahead of us. As for the job sector, Financial is ok lah. Somewhat is true that I love dealing with $$ coz Im keen to be a Entrepeneur. haaa! But Human Psychology? Haha. Still ok lah coz i love reading others mind. So if you lie or u dont, I know (: haaa!
Saying about Financial. I pity my dad. He loss 12k of his investment because of the recession. But he's still stabilizing coz he did spread his risk around by investing not to 1 foundation but to different foundations too.. I guess, I shall stop making myself a burden to him. Thats mean, I shall ask for $$$ if i really really need it. As for now, im just concentrating on my school & still finding a part time job as well.
Anyway, im ending my post here. Gotta do some housework chores before Mummy gets naggy! Oh please, i hate it. haaaa! So take care lovelies. Muahs!
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it