Saturday, January 24, 2009 @ 5:39 PM
Friday was indeed fun! Surpriseee!! Hehehe. Not gonna talk much about it. Snip snap pichas but the pichas is not with me, So sorry, i cant upload pichas. :(
It was a random friday afterall. Planned to meet Dayah, cancelled. Dua2 legong. Haha. She waited for my msg & I waited for her msg but We never msg each other. Betapa legong nye aku & dayah. haha.
That was yesterday. Today, spent another day at home. Bahhh x) No life eh. haha. Its been 3 weeks straight I spent my Saturday's at home. BORING! But gonna meet Dayah later at night. Hee. So what's next? Ahhh, tomorrow, im going to Sentosa!! :D Happy nyeerr aku!! Cant wait for tomorrow also. heee.
Okay now, random. Oh well, i cant say much lah. Having a friend is difficult, not having a friend is also difficult. What matter most to me is, friend(s) cant take ppl's opinion or the fact of life. Duhh. Your life lah, so be it lah. Ok lah Nurzairina wont be interfering in your love life lah. You're a grown up girl now. What I've said to you is reality which really bites but you cant accept it yet you accused me of Judging your life. I cant say anything anymore despite knowing me & my straight forward attitude since we were 12. No worries, Im not disappointed nor im disheartened, its only that, I wont be interfering in your whatsoever Love Life. Be it seeking an advice or opinion. I may not be a good friend or buddy to you but Im always there wen u need my help. Now, things changed, people changed. You have brains, now u think. Until den, i wont interfere in your love life. & please, dont compare me. :D
Random kan? haa. Its life afterall. People changed. Love fades. Friends come & go. Im ending my post here lah. I dont know what to brag anymore. Argh! Fuck life :D
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it