Saturday, January 17, 2009 @ 5:06 PM
Seeing those bikes is making me GILA oready! Since young, I dreamt to have a bike of my own coz My Daddy was once a Racer. So, Daddy was my inspiration, to have & craving for a bike. So lemme introduce to you my dream bike.... :D
This is Yamaha YZF R125. Is now legal to ride in Singapore. Starting cost of this bike was $12-13k. Now, selling price is $8-9k.
This is Aprilia RS 125 2008 edition. Selling price is $9-10k.
This is KTM 2 Motard. See the wheels. Is different from the normal KTM bikes. Selling price is $7-8k.
This is Aprilia SX 125 2008 edition. Selling price is $10-12k
This is also Aprilia SX 125 but it is motard. Selling price is $8-10k.

Hotness kan! I dont know why Im not fond of those X1, Spark, KR, SP, RXZ and etc bikes. The only "ferring" bikes i like is Aprilia and R1. CBR? 50-50 lah. Those big racing bikes. Is so making me go mad! So either one of the day, I'll surely buy one of the bikes in the picture. Im so looking forward to it! I cant wait! Hardly Wait!!
So, Saturday, spent a day at home again since im penniless but maybe I'll be meeting Dayah around 2100hrs +++ near my house area. And sorry to Nuruljade coz of not tagging you, Huda n etc to town. Serious gila babi, kocek aku dah koyak siol tak boleh jahit!! HAHA. Next week or so ok? Shisha eh?! :D hee. Im thinking of finding part time job for now. Any lobang? Haha. If have recommend eh!
So, yesterday nite Pendx came over while i was FM-ing. Like so long sey tak FM! haha. So Pendx were telling me about this Alep the day before yesterday. It was quite a shocking lah. Alep happens to be Atiq's Boyfie. I dont know about them until I was reading Atiq's blog and Pendx were right beside me, and she goes "eh plabuto ni alif siol! Ah betol ah Ni pompan matair dia yg aku nmpk time tu. Sial habis kan dia, step takde matair je. Bilang aku kat tagged dia takde matair. Konek miskin sial!" Then, at first me & Pendx thought of not getting ourselve involve in Atiq's relationship but then Pendx was like softhearted and she said to me "Eh besok(that was yesterday), kasi aku add msn member kau tu eh, aku tak sampai hati ah nk tgk dia kene bastard ngn tu jantan. Prangai sial dia tak berubah eh. Dulu pon dia bastard aku. Tapi aku pandai ni alep bodoh.. haha" So, I was like "Oh Ok. Serious eh. Take the risk eh."
And yeah, i did told Atiq about what's going on and Pendx would like to talk to her. I pity Atiq. Stupid Alep. Ada matair lawa-lawa, nak bustard. Kau bodoh ke ape siol? Otak mati, otak mati! Haha. That's what i can only say & think. And Atiq, I hope you can Stand Strong despite of being cheated and unappreciated for so many times. Its time for you to move on i guess coz a guy like Alif is not worth looking for. Like Pendx told you "Love is to be happy eventho there's ups n downs. Love is not Sadness, Lies & being Cheated upon" So Atiq, you need to have some times to yourself and think about your future ahead. If you need a shoulder to cry on, there's always Faii, Me & some of our other friends. So, Stand Strong ok!
Ok matter at rest. I guess i'll end my post here. I wanna eat my Mee Rebus that Mummy has just cooked! Woohoo... Yummy! Hehehe. So long lovelies.
xoxo;
Miracles doesnt happen if you wish for it